• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

stir it up~

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
antagonising kiwis is one of my favourite past times, but i dont hesitate to give it to the saffas and especially english- in fact anyone we happen to be playing that week
after winning the trinations i rang a kiwi mates work (knowing he wasnt there) and asked to leave a message passing on my condolences for his loss over the weekend, then asked the girl if she could make sure everyone was really nice to him at work that week. it snowballed.
what kind of things has everyone done to stir up rivals?:angryfire::lmao::yay

B

Blob

antagonising kiwis is one of my favourite past times, but i dont hesitate to give it to the saffas and especially english- in fact anyone we happen to be playing that week
after winning the trinations i rang a kiwi mates work (knowing he wasnt there) and asked to leave a message passing on my condolences for his loss over the weekend, then asked the girl if she could make sure everyone was really nice to him at work that week. it snowballed.
what kind of things has everyone done to stir up rivals?:angryfire::lmao::yay

Interesting. Do Kiwis do similar stuff to you?

B

Blackjack

Interesting. Do Kiwis do similar stuff to you?

You'd better believe it. Its how all sporting rivalries work. Australian's didn't invent being bad winners. There's been dicks since the cave people times.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Guys, if this thread continues to slide into a slanging match, then there'll be cards

Jay-c; you got something to pull this back from the abyss?

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
@ blob- everytime australia has played nz the last 10 years ive opened my big mouth and predicted victory as loud and as noticeable as i could and when we have lost the phone calls and messages have been relentless> the facebook page is plastered with abuse regularly.
i am of the firm belief that autralia is the #1 team in the world and has been the last two decades at least- nz hs jus had a few lucky games against us (in a row)
@ gagger- im a lil disapointed myself mate, was kinda hoping to add idas to the arsenal and have more ways of giving it to rivals
i lived in the uk for a couple of years and refused to acknowledge the 6 nations tournament instead referring to it as the 'best of the rest cup'
ive seen a facebook group 'learning your 3x tables while watching south african rugby'
that '24 years' song someone put up here the other day went onto every kiwis facebok page im aware of
my lil bro was tellin me the other day that while working in a hotel @ front desk before he checked these 5 english customers in he gave them a 20 minute tirade about his opinion of the english attidude to rugby words like "pitiful, disgusting, disgraceful, exploitation of the rules, appalling" peppered the conversation
jeesh maybe its just me nd im a little embarrassed to not hear of many other stories
i know i was at a pub in the city watching the triations and there was one kiwi in the joint who i gave particular attention to throughout the match > at one point his phone rang and walked outside with 10 mins to go>as he was halfway out the door i called out "yeh good time to leave kiwi!!!" he turned to reply but was greeted with laughter and backd out> i think i scruffed his hair a bit when we won and then left before he could kick the shit out of me
maybe im just a bad winner and i know i cop a lot from my mates from other countries when we lose... but i wouldnt have it any other way>

Status
Not open for further replies.