• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Stormers vs Chiefs R4

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Really? The foundation of their success is cheating? And Wayne Smith designed it. You are certainly in the know.

Well done Stormers for lifting the intensity.

Yes it is. It's an All Blacks tactic as well that is very effective yet goes unnoticed by most referees. They hold back defenders ahead of the ruck and take space. It's deliberate. It's cynic and a professional foul. I'd like to see referees yellow card it straight away.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Yes it is. It's an All Blacks tactic as well that is very effective yet goes unnoticed by most referees. They hold back defenders ahead of the ruck and take space. It's deliberate. It's cynic and a professional foul. I'd like to see referees yellow card it straight away.

Perhaps the Tahds should learn this tactic - LOL

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)

Complete agree. Drives me mental. But they win and are a good side for a host of other reasons.

Should have had about 6 cards last night. And then Retalic with his jersey pulling at every fucking ruck. I am amazed that not one of the Stormers forwards lost their cool and took a swipe at him. I hate jersey pulling and holding onto defenders at rucks away from the play. Mental I tell ya.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Love it when you are wrong. ;)

Oh me too. Trust me. I am even happier that I picked the Blouses over the Pinkballed Bullocks and was oh so totally wrong.

And then triple wrongness with the Cheetahs.

I'm gonna keep on picking like a bastard this season. It seems to be working. :)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Ya got it sorted then Blue, it one good way of getting something out of picks!! I actually tried it at rugby club a couple of years back, picked the Canes to lose, and just when I looked like winning picking comp the buggers came right and started winning!!!!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.