• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Subbies Clubs Wanted

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Are you involved with a Subbies rugby club?

We'd like to give your club it's own sub-forum here on Green and Gold Rugby. For free. You can start whatever threads you like within that forum - team announcements, match reports for every or any grade, even sausage sizzle rotas - it's up to you.

Unlike other club websites no-one needs to know how to run the back-end and unlike Facebook everyone can see your posts. Also, everyone can respond to what you post and start conversations - to get involved. All they need is to register for free and have access to the internet. They can also read and post on the go - via the mobile app Tapatalk.

Interested? Just send me a message and we'll set you up.

Tommy Tudehope

Ted Fahey (11)
Are you involved with a Subbies rugby club?

We'd like to give your club it's own sub-forum here on Green and Gold Rugby. For free. You can start whatever threads you like within that forum - team announcements, match reports for every or any grade, even sausage sizzle rotas - it's up to you.

Unlike other club websites no-one needs to know how to run the back-end and unlike Facebook everyone can see your posts. Also, everyone can respond to what you post and start conversations - to get involved. All they need is to register for free and have access to the internet. They can also read and post on the go - via the mobile app Tapatalk.

Interested? Just send me a message and we'll set you up.

Keen to set one up for Redfield Old Boys. Cheers.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Can the Subbies thread in the club rugby forum be moved here? Prevents having to go to two threads to see all things Subbies

BPRC

Bob McCowan (2)
Barbarian Park Rugby Club

This is a semi-representative invitational Club for grassroots rugby players with the skill to play higher but understand the game of rugby is about fun, mateship and fair competition.

If you provide a thread I can fill in the blanks.

Cheers
BPRC