• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super 14...How good is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Every game so far has come down to the wire, with at least 7 tries scored in each game. Although the skills haven't been tip top (it is the first round though) each game has had me on the edge of my seat, and some cracking tries have been scored.

Even the Cheetahs and Lions managed to produce a ripper of a game, with some great attacking tries!

So, I must repeat- Super 14...How good is it!

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
As soon as I get a few hours away from the kids and missus, I'll be into every game I've got :thumb

I wasn't really thinking much about rugby but the last couple of days with the shitty rain put me in mind of Grand Final day last year and a few wrongs will be righted 8)

R

rugbywhisperer

It's like a young kid waiting all year for christmas - I reckon my blood pressure has dropped 10 points in 1 day.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I've watched Australian rules/AFL in Melbourne, Sydney and Riverina (my first footy code, played it as a young 'un) and two VFL/AFL grand finals, State of Origin in Brisbane and Sydney and five ARL/NRL grand finals together with too much league to count (played it at my first boarding school), soccer in Brisbane and Sydney and one English Premier League match (Chelsea v Arsenal, boring), rugby in Sydney, Brisbane, Riverina, New Zealand, Ireland and Scotland as well as tests in all those places, and, for me, Super rugby is the most entertaining and enjoyable football code to watch, any time, any place, anywhere.

As much as I look forward to the passion and tension of a test match, Super rugby is it.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
I'm not sure how good it is because I can't get Foxtel. Welcome to 21st century Sydney.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
NTA said:
:nta: Can't? Not even satellite? Or just not allowed?

Unit dweller. Need to get strata approval. I'm seriously thinking of moving house just to get Foxtel.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Another thing about this round so far: average margin has been bang on 6 points and everyone has at least 1 comp pt except the Reds. Hopefully this sort of thrillertainment continues

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
It's been brilliant this week tries galore lots of big hits, just what we wanted to see.

Great start to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.