• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2012 SF Chiefs v Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
Same, it was completely blatant. Just dove straight in, Carter took a while to get up from that.

^^^Sir Arthur, I agree with everything you said. TKB needs to focus on sorting out his pass accuracy rather than being a serial pest at the rucks. I also, do not rate Guildford, at all.
Taumalolo for me focuses on te big hit too much and getting his hands on the ball too often. He went down in the scrum more than a few times. I'd rather see the right hit than a big hit.
And very cheap shot.
Gildford for me is a Dan Lugeresque winger. Very fast without great hands or a side step and a weir running style not condusive to deception. I am surprised he starts for the saders

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
Bloody phone.
A weird side step and I am further surprised he gets in the AB 22. I can't see it happening this RC.

Messam was a monster. In the absence of kaino an read, richie Messam and came could be a great back row. Add in Vito as a supa sub.

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
Haha, well that was the end of my wish!

Was a mission remaining calm during the Semi-Final, so this is going to be insane. Must learn to type in the off season...

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Well done chiefs. They presured their way to that win with brilliant attention to detail and rarely gave the Saders a sniff. Well done.

The baby eater has impressed me also this year. Only young but for a lad his size he also gets through an impressive workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.