• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2023 SF: Chiefs v Brumbies

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Why do U always think I'm blaming a referee for someone losing when I'm just calling out incorrect calls ?
umm-wait.gif

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Some other thoughts...

The Chiefs defence was once again impeccable, and McKenzie really is an annoyingly good player.

Valetini was just so consistently involved the entire game.

Just to channel my inner Shiggins... the Brumbies certainly received no favours from Berry, from the initial "rolling away" penalty to Sam Cane from the side after a ruck was formed... but he's building a reputation for breakdowns being a shitfight.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
If that wasn't a 50/22 why did Brums throw it in from inside their 22?
This is an interesting thing I have noticed a few of these hookers do last few years, the lineout forms, thay actually stand on their own side, they can throw straight and it still goes down their side without it being thrown crooked. Just the ARs etc not doing their job properly and making sure they stand on spot!

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
but he's building a reputation for breakdowns being a shitfight
The entire ref cohort for Super Rugby have built that. The SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) countries are going to have a rough time at the RWC with NH refs actually reffing the breakdown correctly