• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2024: NZ, Drua & Moana matches

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Just need the Reds to tip over the Bumbreeze and the Landers to skittle the stupid Canes and Boom Chucka Lucka, everything's coming up Blu..... hang on I've seen this film before.

tumblr_omewejVZzC1s02vreo1_400.gif

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Heartbreaking for Roigard, but I'm not sure what the commentators are talking about calling him "the best player in Super Rugby this year". He's been good (when they've played him) but it's McReight and McKenzie with daylight next for mine.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Heartbreaking for Roigard, but I'm not sure what the commentators are talking about calling him "the best player in Super Rugby this year". He's been good (when they've played him) but it's McReight and McKenzie with daylight next for mine.
Matter of opinion obviously mate, I would take Roigard over most, but I a Canes man so I biased. But f*** me he has been good. But no way it's daylight between any of them. Would add I think if I was selecting a team I would be picking Lomax and Love ahead of McReight, but only becuase of way I look at building a team.

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I actually felt a bit for Damon Murphy, I was pissed he got in Roigards way and helped him get injured (at the time), but a few times in game he seemed to be lost where to go as Canes moved it around everywhere!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Blaming the referee for (what seemed like) a player's tendon letting go is absolutely all time shithousery
Wasn't blaming him for injury, was pissed he got in way so he got tackled is all. Where did I in anyway blame him for injury, I think twisting posts is probably absolute shittery myself!! :rolleyes: Was commenting that game or Canes were moving ball so much a couple of times he got a bit lost where it was, Was talking of speed of game.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Wasn't blaming him for injury, was pissed he got in way so he got tackled is all. Where did I in anyway blame him for injury, I think twisting posts is probably absolute shittery myself!! :rolleyes: Was commenting that game or Canes were moving ball so much a couple of times he got a bit lost where it was, Was talking of speed of game.
Uhhh
I actually felt a bit for Damon Murphy, I was pissed he got in Roigards way and helped him get injured (at the time), but a few times in game he seemed to be lost where to go as Canes moved it around everywhere!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well he was in way, when he got injured is all I meant, same as the player who tackled him helped him get injured in no way was pointing fingers at ref or player, geez it was part of game injury.
Actually was just laughing I spoke to Damon after his first game of senior reffing it was a 3rd grade club match Brothers (Damon's old club) against club I was tied up with. I often make a point fo approaching refs after club games etc to thank them etc, and he mentioned then how hard he found it trying to find where to position himself. All refs find that in dynamic game, I have had a couple say it one of things they have to work out. And the other thing with Damon I admit to have a bit of a soft spot for him after being at his first game lol, and was even laughing after it, some supporters from our club reckoned he favoured Brothers , as was his club, and a few from Brothers reckoned he was being hard on them to show he wasn't biased. :D Always reckoned it showed how refs just won't/can't win.

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Well he was in way, when he got injured is all I meant, same as the player who tackled him helped him get injured in no way was pointing fingers at ref or player, geez it was part of game injury. Actually was just laughing I spoke to Damon after his first game of senior reffing it was a 3rd grade club match Brothers (Damon's old club) against club I was tied up with. I often make a point fo approaching refs after club games etc to thank them etc, and he mentioned then how hard he found it trying to find where to position himself. All refs find that in dynamic game, I have had a couple say it one of things they have to work out. And the other thing with Damon I admit to have a bit of a soft spot for him after being at his first game lol, and was even laughing after it, some supporters from our club reckoned he favoured Brothers , as was his club, and a few from Brothers reckoned he was being hard on them to show he wasn't biased. :D Always reckoned it showed how refs just won't/can't win.
4F4C3C2103E209BD83FF36C723D69F05A9E4EF25

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Waikawau, between Thames & Coromandel township. There's a mussel farm so you just hook onto a buoy & go for broke.
Geez even got a tie up?? I will admit to being pretty envious, fresh kaimoana is very very hard to beat, but don't let the thought of an old pensioner not having any spoil the taste of it!!!;)
That big boy would of given you some satisfaction wouldn't it of?

I got a nephew live out by Hamilton airport way, think he goes out other coast and seems to catch plenty too. Always says to me he goes to catch fish, doesn't go fishing!