• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU 2021 -Rd 4 - Force v Rebels - Fri 12/3

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeh dru you know big force supporter as to me suicide to reduce oz rugby footprint and wa as key growth area for rugby important part of cog, but also still think we need Vic team as part of national rugby footprint plus yes lived in Melbourne for good part of a decade so some personal affinity there.

I never wanted force or rebels cut for confirmation btw. And sooner we realise should never cut back from 5 to 4 teams we stop this force vs rebels negativity as I support both teams!

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Jeez the ball has been loose tonight. Rebels have had a few great turnovers but not kept it tidy and WF kick through. Good contest so far.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Yeh dru you know big force supporter as to me suicide to reduce oz rugby footprint and wa as key growth area for rugby important part of cog, but also still think we need Vic team as part of national rugby footprint plus yes lived in Melbourne for good part of a decade so some personal affinity there.

I never wanted force or rebels cut for confirmation btw. And sooner we realise should never cut back from 5 to 4 teams we stop this force vs rebels negativity as I support both teams!

Agree.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Is the change in tactic by Rebels showing a lack of respect for Force? In last two weeks Rebels have kicked penalties when possible and nearly upset hot favourites. Concerned by the lack of points.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Surely not, Jesus that looked like a try for all money for Hanson.

Edit: tough for WF not for to be called knock on.

Reactions: dru

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
First try of the season! Well worked and goes to Anderson who’s been the biggest surprise to me so far. Really thought he was just a stop gap but his strength in contact is great.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Good hit by Tevita on Pone.
How many meme runs does Eloff have to do before we ask if he’s got an Aussie grandma?

Top Bottom