• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU R3 - Reds v Force

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Kafer just called it a 'decent' game. Seriously? Was I watching a different game? This guy needs to be shown the door from commentary. Doing the game a disservice.

The energy was really up there wasn't it. I really enjoyed that game. Feel Berry is letting too much go at the breakdown, thought we were going to be cleaning that up. The Force well in that. They'll only improve as the new players settle in and they get a feel for things.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
what the fuck is this post game interview?

no cliches?

positive authentic comments on the opposition?

i demand my regular bland comments about effort, sticking to the game plan, heart and a couple of repetitive platitudes

Tim Horan to Ian Prior......safe travels home. Um no Tim I think we are East Coast based for the duration mate.

Double Agent

Allen Oxlade (6)
Great game, congrats Force - huge effort. But I'm hugely impressed with Reds - with a YC in the last 15 mins we would have capitulated in past few seasons. Got the job done. Charge down was great - shows the commitment I reckon'.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
He’s been fantastic all year.

But yeah, great tonight and thank god given the gulf we have in our lock depth now.
ASY (Angus Scott-Young) seemed to go ok, didn’t hurt the lineout too much. I thought Tualima’s footwork at the line was pretty good in the last 10.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
The energy was really up there wasn't it. I really enjoyed that game. Feel Berry is letting too much go at the breakdown, thought we were going to be cleaning that up. The Force well in that. They'll only improve as the new players settle in and they get a feel for things.

Even as they visibly tired the effort levels were right up there. Really enjoyed that game as a neutral. Hoping that's the first of a trend in Super Rugby Aus. Upbeat, high energy Rugby. Bloody beautiful.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I don't recall him ever losing possession. Makes a lot of good decisions, and has pace and power.

Agree about this commentary team. Sound like they have one foot in the grave.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Very cute hearing how a 15 year old is being billeted with JO'C through Reds to Regions. What a fantastic initiative.