1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU Round 7 - Force vs Waratahs @ Robina - Friday 14 August

Discussion in 'Rugby Matches' started by Braveheart81, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Braveheart81 Rocky Elsom (76)

Maybe he's got a little niggle?

He was excellent last week but Faulkner is also going well.

HJH and Bell will hopefully get some great opportunities with their ball carrying in the last half an hour.
  2. footy1>31 Ted Fahey (11)

Hooper 150 SR games, AAP reporting 150th for Tahs but think this is inaccurate? Nevertheless to me the Australian player of his generation. So durable, has excelled in his role for the past 10 years, absolute role model and just hope that he picks up a Bledisloe.
    Penguin, The Nomad, Derpus and 2 others like this.
  3. Braveheart81 Rocky Elsom (76)

Yeah, he played 30+ for the Brumbies.

I'd bet he's the youngest player to 150 games. That's pretty amazing for a 28 year old.
    Derpus and footy1>31 like this.
  4. Forcefield Peter Fenwicke (45)

Excited to see Koteka play again. He looked promising before he left the Force. Good running game, pretty reasonable over the ball.
  5. Derpus David Codey (61)

It's kind of a shame he missed out on his 100th test cap last year because it would have been the quickest by some margin
  6. fatprop David Wilson (68)

He will play 35 mins this week
  7. Number 7 Jimmy Flynn (14)

Shame to see the Force not pick Agnus Wagner for this game. I thought he went really well against QLD a few weeks ago packing against Tupou and good mobility around the field. Love seeing a new young prop get a crack.
    Boof1050 likes this.
  8. The Nomad Bill McLean (32)

Feel some sympathy for the bloke who announced the Australian Schoolboys’ squad in 2017 after the Nationals at Riverview .

Angus Bell got read out and they both stood up , the bloke with the list didn’t know which one had been selected .

All cool the following year , they both got selected .
    RugbyReg and Braveheart81 like this.
  9. emuarse Dick Tooth (41)

Ding a ling
  10. Derpus David Codey (61)

Why in the fuck is this at the gold coast?
  11. Dctarget Tony Shaw (54)

I'll say it now at the start of the game and hope he proves me wrong but Thrush looks like the weak link in the Force's back five.
  12. Dctarget Tony Shaw (54)

More of a homeground advantage to the Force?
    Penguin likes this.
  13. Derpus David Codey (61)

Tahs winning penalty roulette
  14. Dctarget Tony Shaw (54)

Fucking cracker of a try. What a magical kick through and Stander flogging it down was great to see.
  15. Pass it to Dunning! Watty Friend (18)

I have been unimpressed by Foketi so far. Every touch he's made has been the wrong decision.
  16. Derpus David Codey (61)

I love that Harrison gets stuck in on defence
  17. Derpus David Codey (61)

Has there been a scrun that didn't result in a penalty in this entire tournament? Just flip a coin fluffybunny save us the time.
  18. Derpus David Codey (61)

Again. Snore.
  19. KOB1987 Steve Williams (59)

I understand that a game NSW v WA in Qld isn’t going to be a sellout, but 0 crowd? Seriously, were tickets available to the public?
  20. Forcefield Peter Fenwicke (45)

Good patient try by the Waratahs. Can't help but think that if Lance had held onto that dropped ball we might have score a few points instead. Thems the breaks. It's been a good game so far.