• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU Round 9 - Brumbies, v. Force, Friday 28 August 7:05pm AEST (5:05pm AWST)

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Bit of a rumour going around that there's a brumbies winger a bit unhappy and in talks with force

Interesting. Has a wing spot almost assured, Canberra local, coach raves about him, would be a step backwards; love to know what the supposed issue is? :confused:

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Really enjoying this so far. The maul & scrum defence from the Force have been notable. Brache looks a little suspect in defence at times, I think I'd be targeting that wing.

A few observations. Have the laws changed around presenting the ball and not feeding it at scrums. Really bugging me. As is Banks seeming to chew off a couple of extra meters everytime he gets a free kick. Also Powell needs to clean up his tapping the ball on the ground, should be called out if he's going to let that enter his game.

On the positive, great to see him (Banks) finally find some of his running form again. Much better game from him.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Didnt a Brumby fall over the back of that maul hence the sudden collapse backwards?

Woulda thought thats quite dangerous