• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby: Rd 2. NSW Waratahs v Crusaders, Sat Mar 2

NSFW vs Cantabs

• I hope they both lose.

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • When Death Stars collide

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • NSW for the massive upset here.

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Cantabs dynasty in tatters.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • TATTERS.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Melbourne? Wut? They blew all the $$ now they're getting handed more?

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Cantabs by 60

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • not watching this *****

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
That's the classic mistake Australian sides make, not taking the referee's temperature and assuming they can just get away with the same shit straight afterwards. HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) very dumb there.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) infringed two rucks in a row within 5m of the try line, harsh but silly play

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
but it's great to see Crusaders halves having absolute shitters.

EDIT: That's the second time Gleeson has belted Kemara. Just bully him the whole night pls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Who was that kicking for touch for Tahs?
Edmed? His kicks last week were dire, barely chewed off 20m, tried going longer this week and failing to make touch.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
NSFW look up for this!
Cantab Pickerill is doing his part, but it's great to see Crusaders halves having absolute shitters.

EDIT: That's the second time Gleeson has belted Kemara. Just bully him the whole night pls.
FFS if the Cantabs win the comp with that tinpot kicking oompa loompa Kumara bloke at 1st 5 I will change my avatar to Stranger Things Edmed's ranga ballsack for the entire AB test season.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Yeah Saders (mostly) getting away with absolute murder at the defensive breakdown. So it goes...

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
About fucking time, but on too many occasions Crusaders are offside and not rolling away with no infringements given...