• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rd 2: Rebels v Hurricanes

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Two fingers is an insult too. I guess you just choose what you find insulting. Maybe you can start a Change petition and get Ardie banned for life :eek:
Dude stop carrying on. Ardie acted like a dickhead, he postured up after he was sin-binned and gestured to slit someone’s throat.

he deserves the criticism, it was a stupid and immature moment I’m sure he is embarrassed for it.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Carter Gordon looks great. Best 10 performance from the lot that I've seen thus far. Was willing to run at the line when needed, short kicking game was on point, distributing solid and decision making crisp.

Wish he would take over tee-kicking duties. Pretty essential if you want to crack the Wallabies. Hodge is shit at it anyway.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Ardie showed his class afterword's know he did the wrong thing & showed up could have easily dodged the interview

Why was Wilkin yellow carded when an hour later still shows the effect of being eye gauged

The Barrett's very good at our game

Carter Gordan is holding his worth

Richard Hardwick may regret playing for Namibia