• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rd 5, - Reds v Jaguares - 18/3 - 7.40am Buenos Aires

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
It would be unfortunate for the Reds in this type of situation if high level members of our federal government had spent the last week pissing off the South African government wouldn't it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

So now it's the govt fault?

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
It's still a clusterfuck by some rabbit at the Reds.

That's one of his responsibilities and he's put an extra 11 - 15 hours on an already ridiculous travel schedule.

Flick the Prick

dru

Tim Horan (67)
It's completely avoidable and unnecessary. It's got nothing to do with conspiracy or hardening up. There were notable admin errors in the preseason, some of us have been saying for a while "how will this go on tour?"

Question answered. You'd hope for no repeats.

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Like I'm not ASY (Angus Scott-Young) (a med student) but I don't know why you wouldn't just vaccinate the whole team against Yellow Fever 'just in case' surely the South Africans and Argentinians would be, just do it in training camp.

So what if some of them get autism. /s

Last line was pure gold

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Shit happens. Stop carrying on like sissy's. We go the long way and still front up for the Stormers. When things don't go to plan, you still harden the fuck up.

No problem with that Ruggo but the fuckwit doesn't deserve the job.

By the way does anyone know whose job it was ?

tragic

John Solomon (38)
So they get to spend a few more hours relaxing in a lie flat bed watching movies and catching a few zzzz’s
Life’s tough at the top.
Just need to keep Ready out of the on board bar and they’ll be fine.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
;) It hard to string someone up without knowing who we meant to lynch isn't it Scrubber:D

I think it is quite reasonable that whoever is responsible cops some stick.

WE ALL talk about inclusiveness of the QRU and AR and complain bitterly (some more than others)
when we are kept uninformed.
'
Why is this different?

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
So they get to spend a few more hours relaxing in a lie flat bed watching movies and catching a few zzzz’s
Life’s tough at the top.
Yeah, I think they wouldn't have had visas to actually enter Brazil so flight to London probably a bit more comfortable than sleeping on the terminal floor overnight while it got sorted out.

What's another $100k in flights when you're rolling in cash anyway?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I think it is quite reasonable that whoever is responsible cops some stick.

WE ALL talk about inclusiveness of the QRU and AR and complain bitterly (some more than others)
when we are kept uninformed.
'
Why is this different?

Couldn't agree more scrubber someone should get a bit of a growling at the very least.

glass half full

Sydney Middleton (9)
Life’s tough at the top.
You’re assuming they were at the pointy end...

Status
Not open for further replies.