• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby RD 9 Rebels v Brumbies

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Is there a minimum time out after a concussion?

I get the different sports' protocols mixed up sometimes.

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
One thing Campbell Magnay cannot do is ball play (or stay on the field for consecutive matches).

Yes very odd selection. I thought Holland was actually bringing quite a lot to that team at 12. Would have done the same, 12 Hol 13 Mag. Rebels got to be close to giving Carter some time soon. Push MT to 12 where he will be playing for the Wobs most likely.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
I believe his nickname is Poey Jnr or something similar.

Thats correct about the Poey Jnr tag Merrow.

Apparently he is impressing. Thus far he certainly doesn't look like a rookie. High work rate, good skill set, works hard. One to watch.

He is keeping Luke Reimer waiting in the wings for his opportunity. He is another potentially exciting prospect.

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
Sorry but this is laughable. Yellow card against Hosea was a joke, and Hardwick stole that fair and square. I’d be absolutely ropeable if I was the Rebels.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Refereeing performance seems to affirm that there really is little understanding about the rules around the maul and the default is to just reward perceived dominance.