• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 4 Reds v Drua, Suncorp Satdium 12/3 @ 6:45pm AEST

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
? Not sure of your reference to Uru Reg. I haven't mentioned him in the discussion except for recording him as the try scorer.

I reference Uru because he was last man of the ruck. Thus those last feet you mentioned. Smith came in from behind them/him

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
I was initially worried when I saw the replay of the try on the big screen , not because I thought Smith was offside , but more how far he cleaned out and the space he made by doing so was where Uru scored.

However he cleaned out into the in goal area, the Dura player he cleaned out was just in the field of play and regardless of how far Smith cleaned him Uru was always going to score through that channel.

The argument this null and void anyway, as already mentioned, the Reds were playing under penalty advantage.

Hopefully BR the refs are on to potential offside/obstruction this Friday night, not that it would be part of the Brumbies game……..