• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Round 4: Rebels v Shorks, Ballarat

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
Wasn't there supposed to be a supporters bus for this one? I remember it under the FAQs of the membership page (under Ballarat game towards the end). I have not seen anything, before I call Laurie has anybody heard anything?

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Wasn't there supposed to be a supporters bus for this one? I remember it under the FAQs of the membership page (under Ballarat game towards the end). I have not seen anything, before I call Laurie has anybody heard anything?
Was in the email a couple of weeks ago to make a booking

Pone's Mullet

Alex Ross (28)
Sharks Team

1. Ox Nche
2. Kerron van Vuuren
3. Thomas du Toit
4. Ruben van Heerden
5. Hyron Andrews
6. James Venter
7. Tyler Paul
8. Sikumbuzo Notshe
9. Sanele Nohamba
10. Curwin Bosch
11. Makazole Mapimpi
12. Andre Esterhuizen ( C )
13. Jeremy Ward
14. Madosh Tambwe
15. Aphelele Fassi

REPLACEMENTS:
16. Craig Burden
17. Mzamo Majola
18. John-Hubert Meyer
19. Le Roux Roets
20. Henco Venter
21. Louis Schreuder
22. Marius Louw
23. Lwazi Mvovo

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
The great thing about Ballarat? It isn't Bendigo.

I quite liked Bendigo, some wonderful old buildings. When I worked in Melbourne one of our biggest clients was Bendigo Bank. Mind you, that was a long time ago..........

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
Was in the email a couple of weeks ago to make a booking
Ah, found it. Contacted Laurie to get more detail.

It leaves at 10:15am which is a bit early for me. They are getting there for the womems game.

There are still seats on it if anybody else thought they missed it.

B

Bobby Sands

I quite liked Bendigo, some wonderful old buildings. When I worked in Melbourne one of our biggest clients was Bendigo Bank. Mind you, that was a long time ago....

Well it hasn’t gotten worse!!

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Will be watching this one from home, got a family commitment in Ringwood Sat night so won't make it back in time.

Only the 5th home game I will miss, disappointing but with a baby due any day it was a risk anyway.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Good luck with the baby. And besides, it's not really a home game when we have to travel 1.5h to watch it!

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Beautiful day in the ‘rat. Lots of Rebels supporters out and about. Here’s to a good game and a local victory.
Oh, and those travelling by train hop into the Provincial hotel for a beer and a feed on the way home, just had a fabulous lunch.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Beautiful day in the ‘rat. Lots of Rebels supporters out and about. Here’s to a good game and a local victory.
Oh, and those travelling by train hop into the Provincial hotel for a beer and a feed on the way home, just had a fabulous lunch.

Swingpass it definitely is a glorious day in the 'rat.