• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Video Mashups

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnie

Peter Burge (5)
Here is a package of all the Sharks tries this year
u a sharks man? I find their highlights rather boring due to their amazing defence and all their forwards tries, but they do have a spark every now and then

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
u a sharks man? I find their highlights rather boring due to their amazing defence and all their forwards tries, but they do have a spark every now and then
no lol. Sorry it was a bad attempt at humor from my side

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
id love to see a highlights video of the best footwork- steps, goosesteps, shuffle steps and sheer pace to beat a defender so far this year>

vinnie

Peter Burge (5)
id love to see a highlights video of the best footwork- steps, goosesteps, shuffle steps and sheer pace to beat a defender so far this year>
yeah will try and do one, just currently busy with a new big hits series im doing for super rugby so far this year and im studying for an exam :D be the first to see the teaser trailer

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
yeah will try and do one, just currently busy with a new big hits series im doing for super rugby so far this year and im studying for an exam :D be the first to see the teaser trailer

my god!
as someone who used to watch 'super tries, super tackles of the super 12 on vhs before a game of rugby to gee up that was an awesome preview> cant wait!

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
hehe glad you've noticed that i hate the sharks lol I hardly ever put their stupid boring forwards tries in my videos
Yeah the Bulls, Sharks, Stormers and Kings, Super rugby is mostly about kick, chase and then try and win the line out …
But wait a minute your a Brumbies supporter which means as a another adopted Saffer team you guys kick and chase as well haha

Status
Not open for further replies.