• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SupeRugby Final 2011: Queensland Reds V Canterbury Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Seems to me the beauty of the Reds game is they don't play like the Stormers. Their 'weakness' can result in an over-extension of the opposition as they push up, resulting in a devastating counter-attack. Naturally the Saders know that.

It is going to be a very interesting game. My money is on the Reds because I think the Saders will be opt for conservative rugby and it will backfire, but neither side is immune to losing.

One thing is certain, they won't lie down easily, they are both class teams who have shown that greatest of champion qualities; the ability to win in the final 20 due to sheer will.

I hope it does come down to the last 20 as the Reds should have a little more in the tank.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Tickets will sell out fast - this was Ticketek at Central Station at 8:15am - so still another 45 mins until tickets go on sale.

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 171
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 183

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
that's only like one hundred people - most people will be on thee phone machine or internet contraption.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
lol. Both sites are clearly guilty of both from what i can see :)

on the actual game, I cant call it at the moment but if i had to, I'd say Crusaders by 1-12. Can't see the Crusaders making as many mistakes as the Blues did on the weekend and giving the Queensland backs as much room to move.

The notion that 'this site' paid no attention to compliment and admire the many excellent aspects of Cru play v Stormers - and credit the Cru's play quality in that match just as much if not more than a critique of the Stormers - is manifestly factually incorrect. A cursory examination of a wide range of posts here highlights the respect that is typically - not untypically - directed at this great team, the Crusaders.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
I'd like to think I was one of the first on the site, picked gold tickets in Section 723. While they're prime seating spots (between the 10-22), my only concern is how far back 72 rows is :(

rsea

Darby Loudon (17)
I was hitting refresh waiting for 9am to tick over got in and was getting allocation errors
by the time they cleared all gold and plat were gone...

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just got 4 adult tickets in the silver section row 64 & my transaction was at 9.07.

Go the Reds

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Probably 100 people or more at carindale. I jumped online when I saw the queue and grabbed some as the first person was still being served. Glad I already had mine, this will sell out today, if not this morning.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Just got 4 Silvers on line for my wife and kids et al in a reasonable section. At 9:12, all but single Golds and Plats had gone (though Members seats are biased to these categories).

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
I'm in the silver section up in the 700s section - I don't mind so much because it's suncorp and it will be a good view anywhere, but I wish I was closer!!!

rsea

Darby Loudon (17)
I got 533.... anywhere will do boys. Needs some Reds fans there to drown out the hordes of kiwis

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Yeah, needed 3 together and ended up in Silver next to the video screen at the northern end in the ~ 50th row section 533! Succeeded on the mobile site.

G

Geeves

I'd like to think I was one of the first on the site, picked gold tickets in Section 723. While they're prime seating spots (between the 10-22), my only concern is how far back 72 rows is :(

Damn I couldn't get a group of 3 so I have ended up on my own in the same row as you Ignoto. I'll be in seat 49 enjoying the game

rsea

Darby Loudon (17)
The finals ticket prices must be regulated or something because they're crazy cheap $33 to see the GF? bloody insane

Status
Not open for further replies.