• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Sydney club rugby poll

Who do you support

• Manly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney University

• Randwick

• Gordon

• Eastern Suburbs

• Warringah

• Eastwood

• West Harbour

• Northen Suburbs

• Southern Districts

• Parramatta

• Penrith

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Which team do you support in the Sydney grade competition?

The Galloping filth? The Uni toffs? Naza suburbs? Warrin - I digress - gah?

Your reputation is at stake.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Easts.
Soft sport for the Pirates as I live in the area and I like the way they play.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
naza said:
Easts.
Soft sport for the Pirates as I live in the area and I like the way they play.

:eek: I thought "the centre of town" would mean halfway down New South Head Road to you. You must feel dirty.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I support Norths for the simple reason that I live around here and no, I don't have soy latte's and I don't wear T shirts with Polo horses or crocodile's on them and loafers are people who don't work, not shoes. Or am I more referrign to the Eastern Suburbs preferred attire here?

Kid loves going to North Sydney oval with the grass embankment.

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
We used joke that at the start of the season we would be given shorts, socks and a tracksuit while at Easts they were given shorts, socks, a jar of hair product and a line of coke.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Played for Parra, but I was brought up at Milner.

Sometimes watching, but more often playing a 30 aside game of footy with the other young hoodlums.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
When I lived in Sydney I worked at Chatswood, so wandered down to Gordon to play, so have an affiliation to them.

But my Brisbane club is GPS, the Galloping Greens, so was tended towards the wicks then.

F

formeropenside

Anyone but Randwick, really. I'm not a believer in "running rugby".

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Rats for me, went to school in Avalon so gotta support the local boys. Plus I spent many a night at the Newport Arms, though none that ended with defacation in hotel hallways...

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
I used to be a Woodies fan as they were my local team for quite a few years. I am quite the slut now though and will get on the bag of anyone that takes my fancy. Currently am fond of souths given I am living in the shire.

R

rugbywhisperer

I didn't think that was possible there mark.
Being a woodsman is being a woodsman for life.
Even up here in Qld I am a woodsman, cut me I bleed blue - none of this Brisbane stuff for me -

Henry

Bill Watson (15)
Easts!
Played colts there last year
was in the same changeroom as Rathbone when we played Penrith at Penrith...
He has a small head compared to his body

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
You are a wonderful human being Henry.

Now, who are these closeted Sydney Uni fans ?

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
That would be Cadel and I. Not sure who the other two are but good to see we are in front.

I have very questionable morals and would never be allowed in a Catholic Church.

Used to go for Randwick because the 1984 team came to my farm and I have pictures of Mark Ella passing me to Matt Burke like a footy (I was 6 months at the time). Then after a few trips to Sydney and watching Uni play they became my team. That changed when I actually started at Uni and I changed to Norths while playing there in colts. Then Easts when I had a year with them. Then back to Uni just because I I like to stir others who cant stand them.

I know that makes me a lesser human being but its fun.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Well, very interesting to see that the chattering masses are outnumbered by the rational souls who support Uni! ;)

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Clearly those who support Uni didnt necessarily go there. By my count, 5 is less than 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.