• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney club rugby poll

Who do you support

• Manly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney University

• Randwick

• Gordon

• Eastern Suburbs

• Warringah

• Eastwood

• West Harbour

• Northen Suburbs

• Southern Districts

• Parramatta

• Penrith

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Am a West Harbour fan myself as my grandfather coached their inaugural seconds team after the war.

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
cyclopath said:
Cutter said:
Clearly those who support Uni didnt necessarily go there. By my count, 5 is less than 18.
Pedant!
You know what I mean. :)

Yes I do. Glad you took that the right way too as I should have used a winky, smiley thing but cant bring myself to do it.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Until Uni NSW gets back into the premiership - and there's likely to be a wait there - I'll have to go the 'wicks.

F

formeropenside

Epi said:
Until Uni NSW gets back into the premiership - and there's likely to be a wait there - I'll have to go the 'wicks.

I'm a UNSW student - externally - so I suppose that would give me a team to cheer for. Though I am always happy to see Nick's Renegades, Lindommer's West Harbour or (especially) LG's beloved Rats get up for a win.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
formeropenside said:
Epi said:

I'm a UNSW student - externally - so I suppose that would give me a team to cheer for. Though I am always happy to see Nick's Renegades, Lindommer's West Harbour or (especially) LG's beloved Rats get up for a win.

Had some pretty good players at one stage.. Of course none better than Poido!

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
Blue said:
I support Norths for the simple reason that I live around here and no, I don't have soy latte's and I don't wear T shirts with Polo horses or crocodile's on them and loafers are people who don't work, not shoes. Or am I more referrign to the Eastern Suburbs preferred attire here?

Kid loves going to North Sydney oval with the grass embankment.

If your kid is keen on North Sydney Oval with the grass embankment why not make North Sydney cricket your grade cricket side!!!

Have a long affiliation, since the war finished my family has had 7 years where we haven't had one of us playing(Grandfather, Father played 1's, brother playing 1's currently and then me I am too young to play 1's yet!!! Hopefully soon).

www.northsydneycc.com.au

Up the bears!

P.S I am Gordon Rugby obviously.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
What the fuck was the story with the crap DJ and even worse music on the hill at Southern Districts on Saturday? Obviously a cunning tactic to put the Gordon boys off their stroke - and very successfully implemented!

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
not the right thread, but who cares.

I saw big Ratu scored another 4 on the weekend. How's he travelling? I go from thinking he'll never amount to anything to thinking, well you don't scored the number of tries he does regularly without having some ability.

Anyone see him play last weekend?

R

Rugby Rat

Randwick.

The reason. We are just a better class of person. In fact we are just better all round.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Noddy said:

I saw big Ratu scored another 4 on the weekend. How's he travelling? I go from thinking he'll never amount to anything to thinking, well you don't scored the number of tries he does regularly without having some ability.

He is big and eventually fast, I don't know whether he will have the ability to be a decent S14 player. (He has the turning circle of a super tanker)

F

formeropenside

fatprop said:
Noddy said:

He is big and eventually fast, I don't know whether he will have the ability to be a decent S14 player. (He has the turning circle of a super tankerLeroy Houston)

Fixed that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.