• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tahs v Rebels Rnd 6 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Can someone please tell me the score? My foxtel shat itself a few days ago (cant get a techo in till Sunday). Fox Fantasy is saying 5-0 to the Tahs, is that correct?

8 all

Unplug the power from the back of the box and hold the back up button until all the lights come on as you plug back in and it will do a factory reset.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
8 all

Unplug the power from the back of the box and hold the back up button as you plug back in and it will do a factory reset.

Thanks Kevin but I did all that before, didnt work, then had to ring foxtel & they talked me through a whole heap of tests - but still nothin, its cactus. They think we need a new set, grrrrrrrrrrr.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
After that 1/2 for the Tahs i can Cheika already in the change room destroying any glass doors insight

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
im not sure whether its the bye too early, or believing their own hype but the tahs need to seriously sort themselves out.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Plenty of good work at the breakdown is a plus. However, both teams struggling for continuity in attack making for a lacklustre first half spectacle.

Maybe one of Cheika's paint removing exhortations will see some more intensity by the Tahs with ball in hand in the 2nd stanza.

The vibe is that the Tahs are underestimating the Rebels at their peril. The Rebels could pull the Tahs' pants down, C'mon Tahs lets fire up!

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Roberts is a spud. He's pretty much cost us two tries already, one to them and a bloody good chance at one to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.