• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Boks A team

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
You blokes always worry me. England has the kind of game that can shut us down, especially in a knockout game. I'm hoping that somebody will have taken care of it before we have to!
No worries mate, BDA already described the England gameplan wont work in modern rugby, specially comes WC knock out stage time.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
No worries mate, BDA already described the England gameplan wont work in modern rugby, specially comes WC knock out stage time.

I doubt even the English will kick away as much ball as the Boks. But yes England have no chance against the All Blacks and shouldn't have a chance against the Wallabies either. But history has taught us that no matter how unlikely, the All Blacks find a way to lose world cups and the Wallabies find away to get bogged down by an average English side.

W

Waylon

England has a great record against the wallabies because they dominate us physically, flood the breakdown and slow/kill/steal our ball and starve our backs of quick ball.........frustration builds, they boot penalties........they suffocate us into boredom and frustration. Until we get a pack that smashes them and gets us on the front foot, we will struggle. Our pack isn't world class........England are a serious threat

Richo

John Thornett (49)
And in case anyone forgot, we just lost to a Samoan that did all those things except smash our scrum.

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Captain and coach are the first problem for the Springboks. Bismark should be the starting hooker, if he isn't it will not just be a waste of talent but also demoralising for the squad. The other issue is age and injuries - too many of the potential best XV are frequently injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.