• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Code... series 2?

The Code S2?

• Yes

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I'd like to see them focus on another side. Although the rebuild of the 'Tahs would be interesting.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I found it interesting and slightly unnerving, it almost felt like a mockumentary in places. But it was good to see the players personalities come out and the behind the scene stuff such as the volunteers work was quite interesting.

But agree with above, would be better to see it change teams each year.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I'd like to see them focus on another side. Although the rebuild of the 'Tahs would be interesting.

Not sure the rebuild would be that good tv, the rebuild is actually just boardroom junk, the team will be pretty much the same plus a couple of new faces.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Woody said he would welcome them to Perth.
Not sure how Link would feel but it would be good to follow the premiers as they defend their title.
Brumbies would be interesting with White starting too.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Not sure of if it made money or not but an hour a week covering a bit of each franchise and a game of the week sort of thing would be fantastic.

That said credit to the tahs for showing the courage to do this and the players for being honest and accomadating. They deserve credit for it, It even got my mrs interested in rugby which says a lot about such a things ability to grow the game.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Agree WJ. Their season going the way it did, they could easily have pulled the pin.

Sent from my transformer using tapatalk

yourmatesam

Desmond Connor (43)
Not sure how Link would feel but it would be good to follow the premiers as they defend their title.
Brumbies would be interesting with White starting too.

I agree Mr Timms. The Rebels could be interesting, i wonder if they would let the camera's in on the leadership group meetings?

I think either the Reds or the Brumbies would make for good viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.