• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Rugby Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
So did I, but he was a bit off this year.
Has he been injured?
He missed a huge chunk of last year with a neck injury and I also feel like he missed some of the start of this year. But not 100% sure. A reds supporter will be along to fill us in shortly no doubt.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
What's going on in NZ.

No longer super rugby champions.

No longer netball champions.

And so to be no longer the holders of the bledisloe cup!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Argentina squad has been named:

Backs: Joaquin Tuculet, Lucas Gonzalez Amorosino, Manuel Montero, Horacio Agulla, Juan Imhoff, Marcelo Bosch, Nicolas Sanchez, Santiago Gonzalez Iglesias, Juan Martin Hernandez, Martin Landajo, Tomas Cubelli

Forwards: Juan Fernandez Lobbe, Juan Manuel Leguizamon, Pablo Matera, Leonardo Senatore, Rodrigo Baez, Tomas Lavanini, Mariano Galarza, Matias Alemanno, Marcos Ayerza, Ramiro Herrera, Lucas Noguera Paz, Bruno Postiglioni, Nuhuel Tetaz Chaparro, Matias Cortese, Agustin Creevy (captain)

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16024_9405226,00.html

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
He missed a huge chunk of last year with a neck injury and I also feel like he missed some of the start of this year. But not 100% sure. A reds supporter will be along to fill us in shortly no doubt.

Yep, as I understand it, Chibba was still recovering from his neck injury at the start of this year. From what I remember he only started full training in Jan/Feb.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Argentina touring squad: Horacio Agulla, Matías Alemanno, Marcos Ayerza, Rodrigo Báez, Marcelo Bosch, Matías Cortese, Agustín Creevy, Tomás Cubelli, Jerónimo De la Fuente, Juan Martin Hernández, Juan Martín Fernández Lobbe, Mariano Galarza, Lucas González Amorosino, Santiago González Iglesias, Santiago Iglesias Valdez, Ramiro Herrera, Juan Imhoff, Martín Landajo, Tomás Lavanini, Juan Manuel Leguizamón, Benjamín Macome, Manuel Montero, Lucas Noguera Paz, Bruno Postiglioni, Nicolás Sánchez, Leonardo Senatore, Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro, Joaquín Tuculet.

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16024_9441667,00.html

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Posted this in the wrong thread so I'm reposting here for anyone interested.

The draw for next years TRC has been released. Shortened to playing each team once and us playing NZ and SA at Sydney and Brisbane respectively, if we don't win the comp well there's no hope for us.

The Rugby Championship 2015 schedule is as follows, with venues in Argentina and South Africa to be confirmed at a later date.

ROUND 1
Friday 17 July: New Zealand v Argentina - AMI Stadium, Christchurch
Saturday 18 July: Australia v South Africa - Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

ROUND 2
Saturday 25 July: South Africa v New Zealand - Venue TBC
Saturday 25 July: Argentina v Australia - Venue TBC

ROUND 3
Saturday 8 August: Australia v New Zealand - ANZ Stadium, Sydney
Saturday 8 August: South Africa v Argentina - Venue TBC

ADDITIONAL WEEK (not for competition points)
Saturday 15 August: New Zealand v Australia - Eden Park, Auckland
Saturday 15 August: Argentina v South Africa - Venue TBC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.