• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TICKET FOR SALE: Wallabies vs Boks

Status
Not open for further replies.

HodgoBerro

Bill Watson (15)
I won a prize with Qantas and now no longer require my previously bought ticket.

I have 1 (one) ticket in the Gold category in the Western Stand Aisle 304 Row 8 Seat 45

Selling it for $124.95 which is the original price plus booking fee (so I don't get into some legal wrangle)

Please email me at laurenperry_84@hotmail.com
if interested

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
now normally we wouldn't look to kindly at such a post considering it is only your 2nd post on the forum, but because we 'know' you Hodgeberro I'll let it slide this time. But don't turn the site into your own personal e-bay. We prefer discussion not commerce.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Ugh, going to the rugby is way too expensive.

Edit (for the sake of discussion): The cheapest I can go to the game for as a student is $45, and I think that is too much. I could go to 6 movies for that price. Or have a good night out at a bar and get quite a few drinks. Get 3 steaks at the Caxton on a Monday night. Save my $45 and watch the game on TV.

Why is the rugby so expensive? I went to a QLD Roar game on Saturday night for $20!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Maybe it is worth opening up another forum for the commerce side. Keep it out of the discussion forum.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ugh, going to the rugby is way too expensive.

Edit (for the sake of discussion): The cheapest I can go to the game for as a student is $45, and I think that is too much. I could go to 6 movies for that price. Or have a good night out at a bar and get quite a few drinks. Get 3 steaks at the Caxton on a Monday night. Save my $45 and watch the game on TV.

Why is the rugby so expensive? I went to a QLD Roar game on Saturday night for $20!

What!? When was the last time you went to the movies?

Yeah, it can get you a good amount of drinks though.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I'm just wondering how many people were at that $20 Qld Roar game?

And would also note that a student entrance to the Reds must be all of about $25 anyway?

Anyone know how much you would have to pay for a socceroos game?

HodgoBerro

Bill Watson (15)
Reg I'm really sorry, I didn't know what to do as I only won the prize yesterday and no longer require the ticket. If you do know of anyone please please please help.

Yes that's the original price. Wallabies vs All Blacks tickets aren't much better

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
I won a prize with Qantas and now no longer require my previously bought ticket.

I have 1 (one) ticket in the Gold category in the Western Stand Aisle 304 Row 8 Seat 45

Selling it for $124.95 which is the original price plus booking fee (so I don't get into some legal wrangle)

Please email me at laurenperry_84@hotmail.com
if interested

Youre the girl with the "Barnsey's no working class" banner aren't you?

I think I met you in Hamilton at the Tahs game!

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
HodgoBerro, have you sold it yet?

I will buy it from you for $50. Final offer. I need to go to the game, even if it's on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.