• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Top XV Players Missing from RWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
who's missing? injury/concussion/form loss

players who many RWC nations would pick in a red hot second

12 Luke McAlister
13 Isaia Toeava

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
1 Owen Franks? Big Karl?
2 Dylan Hartley? Aumua?
3 Kane Hames? Ben Afeaki?
4 Andres Bekker?
5 Devin Toner
6 Dalton Papali'i? Sean Mcmahon?
7 Liam Gill?
8 Akira Ioane? Higgers?
9 TTT?
10 Curwin Bosch? Cruden? Hayden Parker? Berrick Barnes?
12 Laumape? Nonu?
13 Isaia Toeava
14 Dyantji
15 Charles Piutau

who else is missing?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
good additions. my current top XV:

1 Owen Franks
2 Aumua
3 Big Karl
4 Andres Bekker
5 Devin Toner
6 Sean Mcmahon
7 Dalton Papali'i
8 Akira Ioane
9 TTT
10 Cruden
11 Charles Piutau
12 Laumape
13 Isaia Toeava
14 Dyantji
15 Curwin Bosch

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Just some names that spring to mind.

4. Liaki Moli
8. Peter Saili
11. Frank Halai
12. Luke McAlister
13. Isaia Toeava
14. George Moala

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Just some names that spring to mind.

4. Liaki Moli
8. Peter Saili
12. Luke McAlister

aQH4AWy1nuKBjj-VcWM48YNZccpRNw75GLxlm2jRsnyr5gnNi55z0G5dDrsOPe8e-7SsZkPTNgmA6FUh8DHlLgHOa6OMe8DaWwUNSeR0UGCgi3eO00zudcVQ6KHnwU6_A939_jDIx7Fo5yKAT3_ecwD_eHwViGbsckZNyDuuOxvO3cuvPmBVRv1axZPcAoeQYBPimsThF7Yvx341NmbCusfsGKAm1ntibGuO6RSBYY3ITM6nl2QYHBs8Q2ooHuLXhemxJE0o-GwM_EYnIrPTVI8MX_CpUHcHbx7dkELsdilwLYyaGZt0eYBv7QsoPpWsXKIIRlyMA2AprxbyQugjGetaJjKri-fo3mNpstMEflIM3fjC9VjhNL4HVO3Ilw9K07V38hIyB54g0KrlGM0HsInFh-FS6fhXBBFM2nF57HbZZgUhPgRswHBzrEP8cDUVAOImMtu42E_2rw-z-eFrfBuFLfkj-XgeePnFA8Wxlk8XNs2mU9EuKPntXW6Spo7NlFlEH1yYLqmBMRD1JlGLhWxDtSajgyc0xKKZJoEstVnGMgKog6lLceFgv76A1mcOzUe0E3GWX-rvo72AryeVUnBztW5beeXgVR8Y00q4jl_x8edk4k5hzqoFMUjwkVOXqZR2KhDtmDuhdxztrWf2MQdIQftV-kFPCgdrSQBNspy8l5LEkT4rNF8=w500-h301-no

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I have watched too many RWC matches where the team I am cheering for loses. Usually to some 6N dreary dogshitters. TOO MANY. There should be a DRAFT system whereby crap teams can draft in any prick worldwide not named in a RWC 31. "With the first pick of the draft, Fiji select..... Owen Franks!"

You can have your laughs but most of the teams are already taking the piss with the eligibility shenanigans anyway. FFS half the Japanese team wouldnt know a kimono from a fucken komodo

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I have watched too many RWC matches where the team I am cheering for loses. Usually to some 6N dreary dogshitters. TOO MANY. There should be a DRAFT system whereby crap teams can draft in any prick worldwide not named in a RWC 31. "With the first pick of the draft, Fiji select... Owen Franks!"

You can have your laughs but most of the teams are already taking the piss with the eligibility shenanigans anyway. FFS half the Japanese team wouldnt know a kimono from a fucken komodo
One you drag on, the other is a dragon?

Reactions: Tex

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I have watched too many RWC matches where the team I am cheering for loses. Usually to some 6N dreary dogshitters. TOO MANY. There should be a DRAFT system whereby crap teams can draft in any prick worldwide not named in a RWC 31. "With the first pick of the draft, Fiji select... Owen Franks!"

That's pretty harsh DP, I don't think they would have too many more than a lot of teams, I just think too often we look to see what players look like. I think you will find more in the Samoan team are born outside of Samoa than Japanese team!

Status
Not open for further replies.