• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC2021 - Wallabies v Boks @ Suncorp 18/09

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Well we said it last week... Swinton needs to address his tackling technique, its that simple... We can whinge about the rules and interpretations but they rules aren't changing so he needs to learn to tackle within the rules
I don’t disagree but he was actually backing out and Vermeulen led in with his shoulder. if they’re serious they need to look at the attacking players as well. The only time I can recall they have was Kerevi in the RWC

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Swinton has a rep now needs to tackle lower till it's gone great steal FF (Folau Fainga'a)... Pity the offside

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I don’t disagree but he was actually backing out and Vermeulen led in with his shoulder. if they’re serious they need to look at the attacking players as well. The only time I can recall they have was Kerevi in the RWC

Agree with you and I don't agree with the card. BUT the bloke must adjust his technique to remove the risk.

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
I don’t disagree but he was actually backing out and Vermeulen led in with his shoulder. if they’re serious they need to look at the attacking players as well
Two years ago I got the shits and read the law. Aside from dangerous palm-offs, the player with the ball can run as they choose. The onus is on the tackler to get it right.