• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TT Rd 2 2021: Reds vs Crusaders @ Suncorp Sat 22nd may 7:45pm

SamoanNo8

Fred Wood (13)
Very average night for Hegarty. I think the Hegarty experiment needs to end. Can’t help but think Jock would have done a better job at 15 tonight!

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
NZ teams inflicting the psychological scars before the series against the AB's. I expected a better performance out of the Reds at home, especially after their loss to the Highlanders.

P

Pokinacha

Need more consistency at the breakdown. The Kiwi hands in are a disgrace with turnovers and slowing the ball down

Reactions: dru

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Then Mounga doesn’t use arms when Hergety misses a catch. Without the ball, no arms. where is the consistency?
Same as the brumbies game. Cheifs player does a shoulder to the head of the ball that's replayed and no one cares.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
Geez how many lazy runners got in the way of the defence in that last phase. At least 4 times. Blatant.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What's crazy is this game the refereeing has been much better than the Brumbies and force games.

P

Pokinacha

At what point does a player supporting the ball carrier who then passes the ball carrier and is in front, become in an offside position? Number 19 gets in front of the ball carrier and essentially shields him from tacklers...

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
At what point does a player supporting the ball carrier who then passes the ball carrier and is in front, become in an offside position? Number 19 gets in front of the ball carrier and essentially shields him from tacklers.
Clear and obvious obstruction, so play on in Mike’s book.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
At what point does a player supporting the ball carrier who then passes the ball carrier and is in front, become in an offside position? Number 19 gets in front of the ball carrier and essentially shields him from tacklers.

Mate stop trying to apply logic to the application of the rules. The refs gave up ages ago.

P

Pokinacha

And then that pass from Jordan was so forward!?? It came to naught but how are these getting past the people paid to officiate?

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
So my fiance walked in and asked why i keep watching this when i just makes me mad. Then we got to talking and i discovered that shes never fucken seen Terminator 2. So now we are watching Terminator 2 and rugby is still good for something.

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
So my fiance walked in and asked why i keep watching this when i just makes me mad. Then we got to talking and i discovered that shes never fucken seen Terminator 2. So now we are watching Terminator 2 and rugby is still good for something.

Wait I thought you stopped watching some time in the first half!