• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TYS v TSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moolooman

The boys at the Collo are really talking up this Rugby match against you guys, Chiselhead has even vowed to rip Scarfmans head clean off!

Is this match actually going to happen?

I would fly anywhere in the world to see that.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Re: TYS v The Collo

moolooman said:
The boys at the Collo are really talking up this Rugby match against you guys, Chiselhead has even vowed to rip Scarfmans head clean off!

There's a lot of repressed rage over at the Colonseum. Not sure why...they seem to masturbate enough!

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf

moolooman said:

I thought he vowed to stitch my dick to my forehead?

moolooman said:

No.

moolooman said:

In that case, we're playing next week, in Dakar. I'll see you there.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)

So the Collo is another kind of forum, the Keo type? Bring them on, that lot dont know the shape of a rugby ball and are mostly PC nerds. We'll eat them for breakfast. :thumb

H

hi-jinks

OK, The Colo is awesome. Kiwis are put in their place, Scotts boys are ridiculed. Jesuits are kept in check. South African are not tolerated and Poms smell. The banter is fun. Every so often some footy is talked about.
The League V Union banter is special. No one gets hurt, just good clean fun.

Think of it as all the originals from Sportal in one place. The far right of Sportal if you will (+ the dole bludging, toothless league fans).

M

moolooman

Why wont TYS play the Collo?

So the match isn't on?

Is that because you TYS "men" know that you would be surely owned?

You talk it up in here, but when a REAL game of Rugby is in the offing you toffs withdraw back to Mosman so quickly you all get windburn.

I can't believe Chiselhead has you so intimidated, mind you I wouldnt mess with him (being a g.ay back and all).

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Re: Why wont TYS play the Collo?

1) There was never a match

2) We're not all from Mosman

3) We don't play scrums with only 6 blokes in them

M

moolooman

Alot of people seem to think there was a match actually....

Sorry to say it, but it looks as though you Northern Beach dwelling uber toffs don't actually want to play Rugby at all. Or perhaps can't?

Its simple, we meet you toffs down at the park (In Manly?), we pull on our boots and play two 20 minute halves. After Chisel has taken Scarfmans block off, we have a good hard but fair game of Rugby. Played Barbarians style, i.e. limited kicking.

After the game we will have a few cans of KB (Kurtley Beale) lager and you toffs can sip your Pimms.

Or would you prefer to sit around here, slumped over your keyboard, probably nude, suckin on a Pepsi and double cheeseburger combo mouthing off at how "weak" the collo is...?

Man up Toffs!

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf

OK, here is my definitive statement regarding this much anticipated "challenge match."

1. There is no challenge.

2. There is no match.

I'm now ready to move on from this subject, mooloo. Are ya catchin' my drift?

M

moolooman

Noddy said:
Can we play it in Qld?

I'm not really fussed, QLD is way better than NSW, I'll play football anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.