• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TYS v TSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Lindommer said:
What are you lot up to in Saffer rugby?

On second thoughts I don't think I want to know. ??? ??? ???

What happens at Camp Steel Wire stays at Camp Steel Wire !

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
naza said:
Lindommer said:
What are you lot up to in Saffer rugby?

On second thoughts I don't think I want to know. ??? ??? ???

What happens at Camp Steel Wire stays at Camp Steel Wire !
Come on boers, that was one of my first lessons when I got to the army . Never bend in front of a old soldier!

R

RugbyGal

Re: TYS v The Collo

PaarlBok said:
RugbyGal said:
PaarlBok said:
I knew Cheese Head, but who is The Collo? :nta:

Boobs favourite name for Snor!
RG do you post there? ???

I would have been worried if I look through what caracters these guys are talking about. Usually rugby players share the showers, vokket if you drop your bar of soap , surely you have to get down sitting because it look like you may lose something if you bent to pick it up.

Used to PB. Even Boobs, Stef and Capone had a go at them at one stage! But as you know I way to busy these days! Don't have time to talk kak with them no more!

Thats were I got to know dooswyn! :thumb

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Re: TYS v The Collo

RugbyGal said:
Used to PB. Even Boobs, Stef and Capone had a go at them at one stage! But as you know I way to busy these days! Don't have time to talk kak with them no more!

Thats were I got to know dooswyn! :thumb
Well looking at some of that qoutes sure dont look like a place for a real Boervrou, only agtermekaar kerels. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.