• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2019

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
What a bloody ripper half of rugby. Terrifying when the Crusaders are attacking, feels like the 'Landers are just holding on. But giving it a solid shake.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
been watching Squire for some reason. I hope he's been told to stand in the midfield like that. Never in camera shot with the pack. A lot of walking. I'd take Hemopo over this fake tuff guy any day

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Thoughts on YC? I don't like it.
clear YC for me. so dumb though. he had all the time in the world to bend his knees and make a proper tackle but simply couldnt be arsed. AB coaches keep telling us these are the games they watch players in and Squire has done the opposite of impress. spends entire season injured, comes back, walks around, promptly biffs his team in the wood chipper, YC, points leak, 29-14 down, season over. I'd have the hows-your-father puzzling out the crossword on the Landers bench over this faux tuff guy

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Hemopo has a serious case of white line fever. Three times in that game he botched a try when he should've recycled.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
wft is with those 5 or so huge advertising signs halfway up the stanchions at New Lancaster park? Doesnt look entirely well though out plonking them right the fuck in front of paying spectators

ffs so playoffs will be 3 straight weekends of TJ and Dickspew Marshall fapping all over their Death Star hometown heroes? Great. Just fucking great.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Highlights:

Was good to see the horses back pre-match, too:

IMG_0864.JPG

Each horse has the colours of a Crusaders member Union (Tasman, Buller, West Coast, South Canterbury, Mid Canterbury, Canterbury). As I posted shortly after March 15, there was never any need to get rid of the horses just the knights & swords if deemed potentially offensive.

The flags the riders are carrying could be a sign of things to come, it's being reported that the Crusaders name will be retained for 2020 but the logo will go.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
> Chiefs player knocks the ball on
> Jaguares player hacks it forward basically straight to a Chiefs player
> Former Chiefs player reffing the match says that's advantage over

Seems legit.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ no way he should be refing, shoulda given it to Jaco or Gus & given Jackson last night's game.

I'm at work & for some unknown reason(s) the owner neglected to install a sky decoder. Keep the in-game comments coming, please.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ALB such a smart player, pretty much has to be AB #12. Laumape is tuff, SBW is brainfarty coaches boy but its the guile and experience of ALB that's required

Jags never been in this position before, home expectations, now down 10-8, Chiefs nothing to lose, time to turn the screws