• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
We should probably save any match commentary to the match thread. I’ll set something up over there.

Beattie

Stan Wickham (3)
Boston will be a handfull next year. League scares me with him. He looks like someone they’d love.

Been good to see Leahy in the Centres where he was through School, Gen Blue, Aus 18s. Has been on the Wing in all senior footy so far.

Force have a good trio with O’Donnell, Leahy and Fakafunua all in the system there.
Those 3 were the pick of the backs this tournament. Up front Jack Barrett.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Boston will be a handfull next year. League scares me with him. He looks like someone they’d love.
Someone should tell this guy to stop making this kind of videos:
Screenshot-20240513-145621-You-Tube.jpg

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
They would have seen plenty in person. Especially at the rep games when you see every sides Recruitment teams in the crowd.

The videos are a bit of fun. Probably get more attention from French & Japanese Rugby through these than League.

Hopefully he’s loving the Force and we get to see him long into the future.

Oldgoldminer

Allen Oxlade (6)
As a country we have no problems producing enough backs, everyone wants to score tries and be the pretty boy.
It’s the undervaluing of the 1-8 that we have done so badly for 25 years. The backs get the higher contracts young, they do less hard work and get most of the glory as we see here time and again.