• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Unsigned Club Players XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
Rohan is a a decent fly half and was fantastic at schoolboy levels where all he needs to do his perform the basics well and score run the plays but at the next level Rohan's vision is better for creating in broken play (counter from fullback) but in the games I have seen he doesn't seem to off much spark against a set line to put his runners into holes he is just lucky enough to have players outside of him who can convert on barest inches of opportunity

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Rohan is a a decent fly half and was fantastic at schoolboy levels where all he needs to do his perform the basics well and score run the plays but at the next level Rohan's vision is better for creating in broken play (counter from fullback) but in the games I have seen he doesn't seem to off much spark against a set line to put his runners into holes he is just lucky enough to have players outside of him who can convert on barest inches of opportunity

exactly whereas vola has a great short and long passing game and probably isnt the best counter attacker going around so it would be better to switch them

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Surprised that Mick Snowden and little-Hooper's names havent come up yet. As well as Pauliasi Taumoipieau.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
Dylan Sigg, Kotone Ale and Scott Daruda from Manly. 2 with pro rugby experience - S14 & Aironi Cup and an ex Aust schools player from 2008.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Oh I was under the impression Daruda was still at brothers. It puzzled me that he hasn't been turning up in the team sheets lately.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
That would be why.

On Mick Snowden (Eastwood): he is going to be with the Force, in the EPS. [The Force will have a full stable of scrummies: Sheehan has signed for another year; Matthewson was signed as the marquee player, and J. Holmes and J. Turner are still on the books IIRR.]

Others worthy of EPS contracts from Sydney club rugby, most of whom have been mentioned by yours truly and others heaps of times: 4. Tom Alexander (brother of Ben), 13. Iese Leota, 7. Kotoni Ale, 13. Mali Hingano, 9. Matt Schwager, 7. Jordy Reid, 15. Jacob Woodhouse, 1. Sam Talaki, ? Dan Yakapo. For later 9. Waldo Wessels, 9. Tim Donlan 4/8 Jed Hollaway.

PS - There have been few better 8s in the Shute Shield in the last couple of years than AJ Gilbert.

T

tranquility

Wasnt Hingano with the Rebels? Why did they let him go?

Is Jacob Woodhouse the bloke who went to Ireland for a stint?

Tell me more about Waldo... He looked fantastic in against the baby blacks a few years ago.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Butler has been signed for next year I am pretty sure. To take over from Higginbothom at the Reds. So you can scap him from the list.

How has Daruda been doing compared to Halangahu?

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Buttler and Enever are pretty certain to get EPS with the Reds from what I've heard. Also I heard somewhere JP Smith was in talks with one of the franchises, possibly wherever Ruan (his brother went).

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wasnt Hingano with the Rebels? Why did they let him go?

Is Jacob Woodhouse the bloke who went to Ireland for a stint?

Tell me more about Waldo. He looked fantastic in against the baby blacks a few years ago.

I think you're referring to Adam D'Arcy who was also a Manly fullback. Still over in Ireland, playing for Ulster alongside another Australian Sean Doyle who left Southern Districts this year. Waldo has been injured all year

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
I don't think this weekend against uni was his best game but he would be on par with matt Brandon and Dallas murthy or qld both who have had super 15 runs

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
Also I heard on the grape vine butler wasn't first choice apparently they asked a young qld expat to come back easts but the deal wasn't as good as he was getting currently......read it as you will

Status
Not open for further replies.