• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2021

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
RR Bullshit.. there's an internal standard that has been set, and if you don't adhere too it there's a penalty you can't just do what ever the fuck you feel like and get away with it..

Isn't that what every fucking one of us has said is an issue with the Wallabies in the past, not holding people accountable for there actions.

and Members Section, Whites back for selection I'd have him off the bench to get some time in the legs with Tate starting.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Got a feeling Rennie might start Nic White to get as much time out of him as he's able to give with Tate coming on for probably the major part of the game.

On the drinking/discipline issue, Rennie has acted correctly imo but I sincerely hope he doesn't cop the same backlash as Link did in similar circumstances.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
RR Bullshit.. there's an internal standard that has been set, and if you don't adhere too it there's a penalty you can't just do what ever the fuck you feel like and get away with it..

Isn't that what every fucking one of us has said is an issue with the Wallabies in the past, not holding people accountable for there actions.

and Members Section, Whites back for selection I'd have him off the bench to get some time in the legs with Tate starting.
Let’s go back 20 - 25 years ago when we all played up on tour and still performed better than what we’re seeing in recent years. Being so righteous is turning our Wallabies into wusses. League in front because they recruit players with aggression and attitude. We get the mumma’s boys hence the results.

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
Let’s go back 20 - 25 years ago when we all played up on tour and still performed better than what we’re seeing in recent years. Being so righteous is turning our Wallabies into wusses. League in front because they recruit players with aggression and attitude. We get the mumma’s boys hence the results.

And league gets accusations of DV and sexual assault

rodha

Dave Cowper (27)
Coach has to set standards. Into a day off or not, they didn’t adhere to a pretty simple rule. We will miss Koro immensely, Isi a bit and Pone is lucky to be there.

Losing Naisarani will be a massive blow, he's bigger & a lot more physical than Wilson - who was poor during the French series.

So potentially an even greater task to match NZ after losing him, and (arguably) Wallabies best player of late in Koroibeite.

eastman

Arch Winning (36)

Does this apply to brain injuries?

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)

Bullshit.. what a fucking take, the reason we are behind is because of professionalism got nothing to do with being mumma's boys.

Leagues in front because they have x amount of professional fucking teams with more money to spend and more opportunities..

This we were better in the good old days is rubbish..... players going out getting on the grog doesn't make us a better team..

Righteous ? bullcrap its called accountability ..

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
Bullshit.. what a fucking take, the reason we are behind is because of professionalism got nothing to do with being mumma's boys.

Leagues in front because they have x amount of professional fucking teams with more money to spend and more opportunities..

This we were better in the good old days is rubbish... players going out getting on the grog doesn't make us a better team..

Righteous ? bullcrap its called accountability ..
You’ve nailed it. Our professionalism is fucked because of the RA leaders. Now let me know what the result will be on the weekend?

Members Section

John Thornett (49)

I bloody hope so, I like Tate & think he is the future but if Nic is fit straight to 9 for me.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)

In this day and age of professionalism you abide by the rules or suffer the consequences. The 3 players got the action expected, and if you think league would have I done anything different you obviously are not up with modern day expectations of professional footy players.

They did wrong and got punished and should be remorseful as clearly in the wrong. Particularly disappointed with Koriobete and Isi who I wonder are taking the ‘piss’ knowing this is last few wallaby games coming up. Disappointing but dealt with by Rennie quickly and swiftly.