• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Wait until you find out what Gatland did to the old Welsh players haha
Yeah...Pete Samu is old.

And Gatland dropped players who were injured or retired.....so - yeah....just like EJ (Eddie Jones) :rolleyes:

You can keep playing the same charade that he is and pretend that this squad was picked to win. As I said from the start, it doesn't fool any of us.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Wonder if the the squad might be different if we were in a different pool?

Does Eddie think he can get across the line in at least 3 games and build before a quarter?

Confucius Say

Arch Winning (36)
Next question
Would this side being injured or not selected beat the wallabies side
1. Sio
2. Lonergan
3. AAA
4. Rodda
5. Neville
6. Holloway
7. Hooper
8. Wilson
9. Lonergan
10. Cooper
11. Daugunu
12. JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor)
13. Ikatau
14. Wright
15. Hodge

16. Mafi
17. Robertson
18. Talakai
19. LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto)
20. Samu
21. Gorden
22. Foley
23. Pietsch
No

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
Yeah...Pete Samu is old.

And Gatland dropped players who were injured or retired.....so - yeah....just like EJ (Eddie Jones) (Eddie Jones) :rolleyes:

You can keep playing the same charade that he is and pretend that this squad was picked to win. As I said from the start, it doesn't fool any of us.
Enough with the Pete Samu talk. We know you love him because he played for the Crusaders, but the fact is he had an average season, is playing overseas next year, and he has been a Wallaby under 3 coaches, had 22 caps and never cemented a position. It’s close between he and Gleeson, and they went with the higher potential player

You believe the Welsh players retired on their own terms? Haha sure buddy

This squad is picked to win just as much as one with all the mediocre players that you think are world beaters for some reason

I’m personally offended that Cam Roigard was picked over Brad Weber, shows me NZ isn’t serious about winning the World Cup

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
One last thing, seems like everyone’s just forgotten his comments about you needing 5 guys in the squad who are just great to be around the squad rather than there for performance and also have utility value.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Enough with the Pete Samu talk. We know you love him because he played for the Crusaders, but the fact is he had an average season, is playing overseas next year, and he has been a Wallaby under 3 coaches, had 22 caps and never cemented a position. It’s close between he and Gleeson, and they went with the higher potential player

You believe the Welsh players retired on their own terms? Haha sure buddy

This squad is picked to win just as much as one with all the mediocre players that you think are world beaters for some reason

I’m personally offended that Cam Roigard was picked over Brad Weber, shows me NZ isn’t serious about winning the World Cup
I hate the Crusaders. Try again.

Pete Samu - the Wallabies best player in two Bledisloe Tests last year…..yeah.

No. This team isn’t picked to win. And pretending that Roigard over Weber is even close to what EJ (Eddie Jones) has done here is just silly.

Weber should have been selected over Findlay. LOL

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I hate the Crusaders. Try again.

Pete Samu - the Wallabies best player in two Bledisloe Tests last year…..yeah.

No. This team isn’t picked to win. And pretending that Roigard over Weber is even close to what EJ (Eddie Jones) (Eddie Jones) has done here is just silly.

Weber should have been selected over Findlay. LOL
Why are you so worked up about it anyway. Aren't you a kiwi?