• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies best 3-2-1 vs All Blacks in Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
3. JOC (James O'Connor) - Was that the kick the may have also sunk Giteau?

2. Pocock - Superstar

1. Beale - Conrad Smith must have nightmares about this bloke.

SM: McCalman, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Sharpe, Barnes.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
3. Pocock. Class.
2. McCalman. Really liking his progress and workrate.
1. O'Connor. Match winning magic.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
I honestly can't decide this, so what I say is probably interchangable for a few players.

3. Pocock
2. J'OC (only cause you scored the last 9 points of the game)
1. Beale

W

WB3

3 Pocock - Superman (also, epic faceoff with King Richie at one stage - has he met his match?)
2 Beale - awesome everywhere

1 JOC (James O'Connor) - despite a couple of defensive lapses, awesome running and link play. Played like a perfect 12 in attack a few times....

Honourable mention - Barnes. If he had played 80 he would have to have been up there with Beale and Pocock. Thank God SOMEONE tackles Nonu.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
3 Pocock - Ritchie has smarts and can handle a ref, but he isn't a patch on Pocock anymore, best 7 in the world bar none.
2 JOC (James O'Connor) - Not a fan of him at wing, but you can't deny the guy can finish a try.
1 AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) - Finally broke the line like a 13, with the step of a 15 to finish it.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
It is 2 apiece for Pocock, Beale and JOC (James O'Connor). Cannot be separated.

I don't do the scoring but I'm sure Rugby Reg will class this as a donkey vote. We like our posters to make the big decisions when it's a tight situation.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
I don't do the scoring but I'm sure Rugby Reg will class this as a donkey vote. We like our posters to make the big decisions when it's a tight situation.

That is the big decision. 2 apiece. Rugby Reg's classifications have never worried me.

D

Dodger

1.Pocock. Gets so low they should call him a Mole.

2.Beale. Exciting and dangerous is what you need back there.

3.Sharpe. Commited and was everywhere he should be.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
How many people giving Bieber boy 3-2-1 points were howling for Dingo to bench him?

I still reckon he needs to be closer in towards the action.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
3. Beale. It was his dynamic running that won Australia the game
2. Pocock. Awesome play. He will kill the NH teams.
1. JOC (James O'Connor). Awesome last ten minutes.

Special mention to Alexander, Sharpe, Rocky, McCalman, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) (who would have got the 1 point except for the last 10 mins), Mitchell.
Cooper has to be taught to tackle round the legs, we need him running the game but his non-tackling is a big problem. Barnes must replace Giteau, even Deans must see that now.

We do need TPN, Horwill and Palu but Ioane will have to fight hard to get a spot. For one of the tour tests I would like to see Barnes and JOC (James O'Connor) at 10/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.