• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies iPhone app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
I guess if it was on Android you'd be able to run 3 other apps while looking up Will Genia's profile.

But its not

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
is it the same thing you can just download from the site and use as a desk top thing? Does it have a tab for 'fanzone'?

Because that thing just brings up every twitter post with the hashtag #wallabies. It'd be worth tagging each of our blog announcements with #wallabies to make sure it gets picked up on that feed.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Funny, I was showing a mate at work my recent Android 2.2 install and some fanboy was saying how easy it is to spot the Android users.
I agreed - they're the ones who are at home in bed at midnight, rather than queuing on George street for the latest phone that could be bought over the counter in a lunch break a week later.

Edit: great idea Noddy

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
I guess if it was on Android you'd be able to run 3 other apps while looking up Will Genia's profile. But its not

Android is taking share in smart phones and, if you were so inclined, could be a platform, both technically and commercially, to launch a GAGR app on. The whole app Market there is also more flexible than Apple's. I use an Android HTC Desire (superb phone btw) to view GAGR at 7am and from 9pm (when needed ;-)).

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
I now have a folder in my ipod dock called "Rugby". It consists of the game "Rugby Nations 09", The app "Rugby Union 2010", Tapatalk and now the Wallabies app.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Just downloaded it. I guess it is ok. Has player profiles, ground info, news, rugby TV and fixture list. All stuff you can get on the rugby.com.au site.

Status
Not open for further replies.