• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies player of the match VS England (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
3. Cooper
2. Mitchell
1. Rocky

Special mention to the front row for sticking in there and trying to do the job until the end; it isn't their fault they are not yet ready for international rugby.

EDIT: Yeh no Burgess, this may be QLD bias, but he still doesn't do it for me. Gets bitch slapped around the rucks, takes the wrong options, and can't pass - 2 of his behind the back flick passes went to ground, plus many balls at Coopers head and feet.

W

whocares

3. Burgo
2. Schmoo
1. Cooper

Bit dissapointing Horne hasn't had a lot to do in attack though

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
3 Burgess - the guy is a tease, struggles along and then shows what he can do
2 Mitchell - The guy gets better and better
1 Cooper - his threat gave Burgess some great space.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
OZGOD don't make me ask you to write that out properly again you cheeky little bugger! ^_^

O

OZGOD

LOL I would have to go with Cooper then. Nobody else really stood out individually. Maybe Burgess. Collectively the scrambling defence at the line was great though.

EDIT:
1. Cooper
2. Burgess
3. Pocock

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
3. Burgess. Cut the Poms to shreds.
2. Pocock. Tackled and rucked himself to a standstill.
1. Cooper. Dangerous. Always something on. Curious to see how he goes against the Boks and All Blacks.

Nathan Sharpe also had another good game and was right up there.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
3 Burgess to my happy amazement
2 Cooper which surprised me not at all
1 Pocock

Other good 'uns - Sharpe, Mitchell

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
3. Cooper. Masterclass display
2. Burgess. Now will the critics please desist
1. O'Connor. Classy display, especially first half.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
3. Cooper
2. Pocock
1. Burgess (as other have said, suprisingly..)

Burgess still can't pass to save his life, but the rest of his game was good this time, fair play.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
3. Burgess
2. Cooper
1. Mitchell

Special mention to Daley, Ma'afu, Slipper and Fainga'a. I know it's Australian to root for the underdog (and they were definitely the underdog come scrum time). They were absolutly destroyed in the scrum but never put they heads down and kept digging in. Ruck and line defense was courageous. This game will be immense for their development despite the hiding.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
3 - Burgess
2 - Cooper
1 - Mitchell

Reds trolls dissing Burgess are merely Reds trolls who would have dissed anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.