• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v France, Brisbane, Sat 17th July, 8pm

stoff

Bill McLean (32)
Justice!

15 on 14 the whole match and the cowardly surrender monkeys never even tried to go to the corner to step on the throat. Plugging away with chickenshit penalty shots for 3's.

BACKFIRED, DICKHEADS.

SERIES LOST.

Fucken baguette-faced bullshitters.

8b24be0b449268501795b2116256a3e4.jpg

Cheese easting surrender monkeys!

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Poite, Garcès and the other French officials judging O'Queefe, and the other nuclear weapons grade punishers, match, and series, derailing efforts.

5gs0xu.jpg

Anyway. Was a good test. Glad I decided to be a right mad lad and spend my Saturday night doing some work number crunching to keep me up for it past the red card. The new/old jersey colour looks infinitely better than the old/new yellow ones too. But I presume that's already common knowledge.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
The psychological credits that the Wallabies bank from that effort cannot be under-estimated. Superb effort from all, especially the pack - BPA, all the front rowers really, Hooper, Swinton and Swain, but some standouts in the backs too - McDermott, Lolesio and Hodge especially.
Really, really hard-earned and deserved win. Gutsy.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Interesting that Uelese who wasn’t even in the initial squad was our bench hooker and did the bench hooker perfectly, came on and didn’t fuck up anything. Longeran is my pick for the future but I’m not sure we win those final scrums with Longeran on.

Also I was very disinterested in Swain when the squad was announced, thinking my Rebels Hosea should’ve been in the squad, but Swain was probably my man of the tournament after Hooper.

P

Pokinacha

All the forwards stood up tonight. Fought as a pack and really stuck it to them after that 5min decision.

Despite the football behaviour, the French had a great series and will trouble other higher matched teams. I think even the mighty darkness would have struggled with their pace, flair and defence.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
I actually think that you can see improvement across the players around the things Rennie talked about.
Most tries we’ve scored under Rennie with our best attacking weapon off and our other flyer injured in the first minute. Would have been 1 more as well if the TMO could count phases.