• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Springboks - Adelaide Oval, Sat 27th August, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
except for that hilariously whiney journalist AP on twitter. Apparently he posted this then later on deleted his entire account, really makes me happy.

Saw that thread where a bunch of whiners are trying to make out like Koroibete wasn't using his arms. Well he would have if Mapimpi hadn't jumped into contact. And Mapimpi did that because he knew he was about to get fucking annihilated.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
First time ever that The Dismal Screenshotting Guild have enshrined A Foreigner.

giphy.gif

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Me too Qwarty, me too. I’ve questioned the decision making and composure at times,but never the ticker of this team and that hit typified it today.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That was some performance from Koroibete...

And McReight was just perfectly positioned throughout the game...

Lolesio should've started the last test.

griffins

Darby Loudon (17)
Lot of chat about our scrum getting fed. While this was certainly true initially, the starting pack actually did pretty well to problem solve and get parity/occassional dominance after the first half hour. I'll leave the technical analysis to others but I think it's unfair to say our scrum got killed all game.

Lineout on the other hand, christ.

Grant NZ

Bill Watson (15)
Saw that thread where a bunch of whiners are trying to make out like Koroibete wasn't using his arms. Well he would have if Mapimpi hadn't jumped into contact. And Mapimpi did that because he knew he was about to get fucking annihilated.

He didn't use his arms, TBF.
Also, Mapimpi is on the ground.

koro.JPG

Grant NZ

Bill Watson (15)
A still image never tells the full tale, you can always find one that puts someone at fault. We are the crash test dummies for World Rugbys judicial process, you can be assured that if he doesn’t get cited it was fine.

The still image shows he didn't make a sufficient attempt to use his arms and only confirms my thoughts after watching it in real time. It was a great hit, but he got away with one - those will often get called and given the context it probably would have been the PT/YC combo as a result.

On the citing, that doesn't really follow logically as the citing thresh-hold is red card level offence.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
The still image shows he didn't make a sufficient attempt to use his arms and only confirms my thoughts after watching it in real time. It was a great hit, but he got away with one - those will often get called and given the context it probably would have been the PT/YC combo as a result.

On the citing, that doesn't really follow logically as the citing thresh-hold is red card level offence.
Can you access the next few sequential stills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom