• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Springboks II, Allianz Stadium 7:35pm 03/09/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
collectively a poor performance, individually some really poor showings, guys like Holloway were completely outclassed by their opposition, White was poor also and his actions last week just gave the Boks extra ammo to target him and fire up.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I asked earlier but no answer in the heater-skelter of the game. Does anyone know what happened with Lolesio? I doubt he was hooked as positionally things were a mess from there in the backline.
HIA and didn't pass

Reactions: dru

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 9.47.15 pm.png

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
collectively a poor performance, individually some really poor showings, guys like Holloway were completely outclassed by their opposition, White was poor also and his actions last week just gave the Boks extra ammo to target him and fire up.
I thought the back row did pretty well. Islands of competence, in a sea of mediocrity

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Is this enough for Rugby Australia to finally face facts and stop the insanity?

Playing tests in Sydney just doesn't work.
yep, wallabies have only won one of their past 11 matches in Sydney (Samoa in 2019) since 2016

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Slipper.....it was a disappointing first half. The middle part kinda sucked and we came home like we were wearing concrete boots. I pissed myself in the warm-up. My feet were tooo hairy for my socks and pulled....it hurt a lot and distracted me. A pigeon shat on my head, normally it's lucky but due to Al Nino it's super unlucky. I find out prior to the game that the eggs in my Eggs Benedict were caged and not free range....how the f@rk am I expected to perform under those conditions!

Sick of the new excuses every week. You know what to expect from a game of rugby. Have a plan and the team in place to cover it.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
He's had a few Barrys. I rate it worse than the Argie test because we had a lot of injuries that game, but his record isn't looking great with the ABs to come
And we didn't have a lot of injures for this game ? We hardly had a back line and our props played 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom