• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v. Wales - 1 Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Got to find a way to get Hooper and Pocock on the field. Pocock was as good as the hype again. He completely changes the dynamic of the breakdown when he plays as the opposition have to be serious about protecting their ball.

M

Moono75

Well done Sharpie on a great career, thanks for your service to the game.

Now for gods sake piss Deans off and start afresh.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Digby looked better tonight. I hope he has a great pre-season and comes back next year and cuts the oppo a new one.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I can't believe it 3 out of 4 on the tour. Second in the rugby championship. Well done Australia A. Next year will be a different story with the usual crew back and a couple of new
Bolters. I'm looking forward to super rugby

Thanks sharpie. Fucking legend. Mom for the wobs for sure

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Sick and tired of just feeling relief at just scraping a win off the back of a shockingly bad performance.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Amazing year considering this backline is what we would of thought would be playing

Quade-Christian
Genia
JOC (James O'Connor)/ Mitchell
JOC (James O'Connor)
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) /Horne
Digby/tomane
Beale/ turner

Who am I missing. To think we would have consistent starters in Phipps taps cummins and Harris is mad.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Gags just tweeted

Matt Rowley@MattRowley_
Robbie Deans comes back from Europe with the same win loss record as Steve Hansen. #FFS

Uuurgh.

Clearly Deans is one of the best rugby coaches in the world then. i smell a contract extension coming....

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Thank fuck that tour is over, boring and ameture rugby. The boy that stepped in for injuries did there best under a coach that has no answers expect kick the ball away.

High light of the game and the tour was sharpe and sharpes conversion attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.