• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Wales G&GR player of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
3. Gilbert
2. Justin
1. Bam Bam

Mitchell almost pushed into the points, every time he had the ball he bulldozed the tacklers back 5+ metres. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) was good, Gits anonymous, Sharpe OK, loosies tackled well but scrummed poorly, Edmonds was much better than Fainga'a, Burgess overplayed his hand, Barnes tried too hard.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
3. Gilbert
2. JOC (James O'Connor)
1. Edmunds

Based on that first viewing, I thought Pocock was outplayed by the new Welsh 7, I'm looking forward to seeing stats in this area. Are we no longer playing NRIs? Didn't see any daylight between tackles and contesting the ball. Add in his (and Rocky and McCalman's) repeated early disengages and I can't give him points today.

Edmunds debut was superb. Scrum if anything seemed to be more solid without the Hooker meerkatting to see if the scrum was over. WTF? He was on for two seconds and had to throw a lineout followed by a great run. He's gotta be the backup to Moore next week.

T

TOCC

I was actually thinking exactly that last night Moses, i thought Pocock was outplayed by his opposite number as well

N

Newter

I was actually thinking exactly that last night Moses, i thought Pocock was outplayed by his opposite number as well

Only at the start. Warburton was good but he couldn't keep it up for long.

Reactions: Ham
T

TOCC

he might have been a bit quiet in the last 20min when the game opened up a bit more, but he saved them quite a few times throughout the night, although, like McCaw i thought some of his turnovers were rather dubious

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
3. Gilbert
2. JOC (James O'Connor)
1. Edmunds

Based on that first viewing, I thought Pocock was outplayed by the new Welsh 7, I'm looking forward to seeing stats in this area. Are we no longer playing NRIs? Didn't see any daylight between tackles and contesting the ball. Add in his (and Rocky and McCalman's) repeated early disengages and I can't give him points today.

Edmunds debut was superb. Scrum if anything seemed to be more solid without the Hooker meerkatting to see if the scrum was over. WTF? He was on for two seconds and had to throw a lineout followed by a great run. He's gotta be the backup to Moore next week.

Debut? He has had at least 3-4 caps

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
I thought Genia was very good as well.

Burgess thought #1Tah? Seriously?

Every time he has come off the bench, he injected life and passion into the Wallabies. I gave a point to tom carter for doing the same thing for the tahs v. blues this year.

TerryTate

Allen Oxlade (6)
3. Beale: star performance
2. JOC (James O'Connor): Shane Williams got burnt...
1. Pocock: awesome

T

Travi34

3- Beale
2- JOC (James O'Connor)
1- Chisholm . I thought it was his best game for a while.

It may well have been Chiz's best game but Moore did more (scuse the pun) from the sidelines....

Side note, thought the Rock had a good influence throughout the game, teaming with the 'Cock and getting the turnovers/slow balls, yet havent seen his name mentioned...

Status
Not open for further replies.