• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies versus Wales- SFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Is it just me or did Pocock have a quiet game in terms of communication with the ref? I got the feeling last week he couldn't shut up at times, but there was a lot less chat this weekend.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Is it just me or did Pocock have a quiet game in terms of communication with the ref? I got the feeling last week he couldn't shut up at times, but there was a lot less chat this weekend.

He spent a lot of time in a headlock - difficult to speak like that.

Plus why would he remind him to police the breakdown?

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
The thing I am dissapointed about is the fact that Robbie Deans is gripping the steering wheel so tightly, shitting himself about what is coming up in the rear mirror that he didn't take the chance to blood a few young guys in the 3rd test. Hugh Pyle and Nick White should have both got a run.

If he chucks them on and the Wallabies lose he's an idiot for taking Genia and Sharpe off at a crucial moment, if he leaves them on bench he's an idiot for not blooding the youngens. He can't pleae everyone, but I prefer the option where we win regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.