• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallaroos v Fijiana 6 May 5 PM AEST Suncorp

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Wallaroos team named

1651713832442.png

Broadcast on Stan.

(and thats all I really know :oops:)

As well if anyone can confirm the time it would be great at Rugby Explorer says 3pm but the Wallaroo FB page, that links to Rugby Explorer, says 5pm.

Reactions: BDA

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
curtain raiser to the Reds game.

Buildcorp Wallaroos team to play the Fijiana at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane on Friday 6 May at 5:00pm AEST.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Thank goodness I watched the Wallaroos. The Rebels caved in big-time, so now I can not watch on catch-up and won't have my psyche damaged.

Enjoyed the game, there was some good stuff on both sides to start the test season, but we are way behind the English women. The Fijiana have the English and French in their group at the WC - that's just cruel! We need better cohesion, better skills defensively and need to find a couple more stars quickly. Some money to get the women off the breadline wouldn't hurt either. They should be all full time at least till the WC.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Skill levels have risen quickly in recent years. Both teams did some really good things. Congrats to both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.