• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

WANTED: 2 x Wales vs Ireland 1/4 Final Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rugby Nick

Hunting for 2 x cat C or D quarter final tickets for the Wales vs Ireland game. Anyone have any they want rid of?

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
I reckon what will happen is that there will be plenty of ticket holders for that match wanting to swap coming to the stadium that Saturday in hopes of swapping with those Irish fans for the other quarterfinal at the same ground the next day...

Going to be a bedlam out there with '000s extra people just standing around outside hawking out tickets to swap...

R

Rugby Nick

I reckon what will happen is that there will be plenty of ticket holders for that match wanting to swap coming to the stadium that Saturday in hopes of swapping with those Irish fans for the other quarterfinal at the same ground the next day...

Going to be a bedlam out there with '000s extra people just standing around outside hawking out tickets to swap...

hoping a few will be prepared to part with them for cash - out here on honeymoon and would love to get into the stadium with the new Mrs Rugby Nick

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Gee, great choice for a wife...watching rugby together on your honeymoon...she's for keepers, eh?

R

Rugby Nick

Gee, great choice for a wife...watching rugby together on your honeymoon...she's for keepers, eh?

There's a reason I married her! actually the main reason is she's daft enough to put up with me...though shes not completely perfect, she is English unfortunately

R

Rugby Nick

tickets got, thank you everyone who offered to help - great board here!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
There's a reason I married her! actually the main reason is she's daft enough to put up with me...though shes not completely perfect, she is English unfortunately

We all have crosses to bear. Some crosses are harder to bear than others. :)

Glad you got tix. Should be a real pearler of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.