• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Don't worry, I am pretty sure that the Tahs management will find a way to include all season ticket holders who don't show up to games in the official crowd attendance figures.

If they played this game at Homebush, maybe they could have included the Easter Show crowd numbers to the attendance.;)

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Another Bl#@dy clash!

I have just seen that the only NSW SOO is on Sunday June 18th

Hello! Waratahs V Lions anyone at Allianz anyone.....?

I have just been given tickets to the SOO, I know where I will be though. Don't think I could make the dash to ANZ after watching the Tahs march to the finals.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Another Bl#@dy clash!

I have just seen that the only NSW SOO is on Sunday June 18th

Hello! Waratahs V Lions anyone at Allianz anyone...?

I have just been given tickets to the SOO, I know where I will be though. Don't think I could make the dash to ANZ after watching the Tahs march to the finals.

Tahs vs Lions is on Sunday 18 May.

NSW vs QLD SoO is on Wednesday 18 June.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
@WTF?, Give the Greco-Roman Rugby SOO tickets away anyway.

There will be a snail race meeting on, filmed live from somewhere near Oodnadatta that will be more exciting than the ritual NSW pants down spanking ceremony. I can already hear the banjo pluckers warming up.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
You know what, it is the only time I will even venture a look at the mungo's. Mind you, I have often been know to turn up to work forgetting it was on the night before so it is not like I am a major fan.

I bleed blue, but not that type of blue...

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
I went last year to tick it off a list & to say I've been, even for that crowd ANZ felt weird, saps the life out of anything.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Could this be a way to boost crowds for the Tahs home games? Considering the queues for F&B at the SFS, most punters won't get much value out of it if they also want to watch the actual game live.

Seat and eat free at Test match

NRL
3:40pm Tue 08th April, 2014

Rugby League fans can experience a new way to enjoy a night out at the Football at this year’s Rugby League Test match at Allianz Stadium, in the new Seat and Eat Free Section.

From just $40 for adults, $30 juniors and $110 for families, supporters will get entry into the highly anticipated World Cup Final rematch between the Holden Kangaroos and NZ Kiwis, and will have their choice of range of food items throughout the night - for free!

Situated on the East side deluxe section on Level 2, you will have great seats for the match, and free access to a selection of food items from the adjacent food outlets including:
•Hot dogs
•Hot chips
•Nachos
•Popcorn
•Selection of sandwiches
•Fresh fruit
•Ice-creams
•Non-alcoholic drinks (water, soft-drink, juice)

All fans need to do is show their Seat and Eat ticket and they will be able to choose two items per visit throughout the night! Multiple visits permitted.

There will be no better way to enjoy the Test match with this great value for the whole family.

Secure your spot for the World Cup Final rematch and get ready for a great night of entertainment!

http://www.nrl.com/seat-and-eat-free-at-test-match/tabid/10874/newsid/77465/default.aspx

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
I have visions of people walking getting their 2 items, walking out, dropping it off & repeating the action ad nauseam. Well that or massive lines & people hand over fist struggling for food.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Tahs vs Lions is on Sunday 18 May.

NSW vs QLD SoO is on Wednesday 18 June.

SOO is always on a Wednesday. Which is one of the biggest mistakes I think the NRL could have made - they should have SOO played on consecutive weekends with a three week break for the NRL competition.

Anyway, fuck those guys.

I'll be at the Bulls game but likely with family in tow, so no beersies for me that night.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Could this be a way to boost crowds for the Tahs home games? Considering the queues for F&B at the SFS, most punters won't get much value out of it if they also want to watch the actual game live.

I took my family of 5 to the Tahs v Force and loaded the kids up with chips and ice cream. Tickets were $55, total cost of chips and ice cream was $30 (not including a cider for the missus). Unless my kids turn into the Skelton boys, I don't see the $110 all the slop you can eat buffet as good value, particularly when you realise the food on offer is the food sold at ANZ stadium

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Michael Cheika to face Judicial Hearing

SANZAR has completed an investigation into the alleged conduct of Waratahs' head coach Michael Cheika during the Sharks v Waratahs match played at Growthpoint KINGS PARK on 29 March 2014.
SANZAR has referred the matter for a hearing in accordance with SANZAR's Disciplinary Rules.
The matter will be heard by SANZAR Judicial Officer Nigel Hampton QC (Quade Cooper) via teleconference on Wednesday 16 April 2014: 5:30pm (AEST), 7:30pm (NZST), 9:30am (SAST).
SANZAR will be making no further comment until this process has been completed.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Must. Resist. Siren. Call. Of. GoT.

Strategy of waiting until the end of the season has worked so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.