• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
$70 for Platinum tickets and I assume that includes the 20% discount up front. Pretty steep - won't stop me though.

Ditto. I'm fucking up for this one and as soon as that kids' birthday party is over with on Saturday afternoon I'm blueing up and getting going to town.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
$70 for Platinum tickets and I assume that includes the 20% discount up front. Pretty steep - won't stop me though. We are situated between the halfway and 10m line about 20 odd rows back, BRING IT ON!

Edit - plus $9 booking fee and 1.95% credit card fee.

I paid $300+ for a ticket to the Wallabies-Lions Sydney test at Olympic Park! Deans was in clueless coaching mode and we got dished up. A real downer of a night.

By that standard, the Tahs at the SFS in good seats for less than $100 is an absolute bargain.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
I have two rugby related functions on that afternoon/evening. One would be hard to move, but the other (Gordon rep rugby presentation) you would think they would try and move to allow people to attend that and the SF.

I think I will have to duck off early from Chatswood Oval.

I agree with you too Hawko - bought two tickets to that Lions game last year and left very disappointed.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I shouted my brother tickets to Lions #3 last year and I left enthralled. It was so amazing to be in a crowd in Sydney that actually cheered.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Michael Hooper voted 2014 Warratahs Player of the Year

--SMH--

Michael Hooper has been voted Warratahs Player of the Year and, when questioned as to his teammates contribution, he responded with the following:

fags_zpsb590aff5.gif

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Now I'm not saying Taqele is close to Wallabies selection but his increasing performances might be on the radar of Fiji although they are always blessed with outside back talent. Would hope he is looking at the Wallabies and not Fiji just for the sake of his Waratah contract.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Now I'm not saying Taqele is close to Wallabies selection but his increasing performances might be on the radar of Fiji although they are always blessed with outside back talent. Would hope he is looking at the Wallabies and not Fiji just for the sake of his Waratah contract.

Big wingers are handy for Fiji because someone has to play in the centres (yes, I mean that all literally).

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Betham and Cararro are expected to be back which means Dennis is the only injury in the whole squad. Great piece of advertising for IBM.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Isn't Hodge still out? But good point, q, the Tahs've certainly been blessed this year avoiding too many injuries, especially to key personnel. As much as I like big Dave, and he contributes mightily for the team, the 6 spot's reasonably well covered with Hoiles and Chapman. Chapman returning just when Dennis went down could be the piece of luck which wins us the title.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Isn't Hodge still out? But good point, q, the Tahs've certainly been blessed this year avoiding too many injuries, especially to key personnel. As much as I like big Dave, and he contributes mightily for the team, the 6 spot's reasonably well covered with Hoiles and Chapman. Chapman returning just when Dennis went down could be the piece of luck which wins us the title.

how much of that is due to a better conditioning program?

Status
Not open for further replies.