• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2024

Homer

Ted Fahey (11)
It feels like we are watching the very slow death of quality Professional Rugby in Australia. I used to be a season ticket holder for the Waratahs back during Super 12 all the way up to around 2016 and then they lost me. Not because they were losing because the player passion was not there, and it became all about the money. Gone are the days of battles like Phil Waugh and David Croft playing their hearts out, giving everything and somehow doing that every week. GAGR even has a Soccer page WTF!!!
Dont forget the half time obstacle course races in sumo suits! quality entertainment.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
It feels like we are watching the very slow death of quality Professional Rugby in Australia. I used to be a season ticket holder for the Waratahs back during Super 12 all the way up to around 2016 and then they lost me. Not because they were losing because the player passion was not there, and it became all about the money. Gone are the days of battles like Phil Waugh and David Croft playing their hearts out, giving everything and somehow doing that every week. GAGR even has a Soccer page WTF!!!
Super Hooper was probably the last player of that kind. The last true warrior

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
mass debating
200.gif

Steve_Grey

Sydney Middleton (9)
Waratahs #10 played a classy game tonight, and he also over performed in the interview.

Thought Waratahs #20 made a huge difference when he came on - #8 needs to stop playing with a bar of soap though!

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
Hopefully with the injuries we have- it will allow us to develop some depth combined with confidence. Very pleased the centres stood up and hanigan played well. We really need to develop strong bench strength to get to the finals.